Here's a realtime, demo/graphic, edumakationul idea for you kudites

lefort_1

• Members

I just spawned this concept over at "Feedback", but I think it needs wider play:

http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Feedback/Re-Site-Update-1-30/m-p/34708785/highlight/false#M2192

We know that Kudos and Solutions are not only the best measure of the relatively freindly/cooperative nature of the forums. They are also a perfect way to evaulte the positive-power that each forum holds over it's neighbors. And when one forum drops in relative members/posts/kudo-rates, then it's power wanes. SO LETS HARNESS THIS POWER, AND DISPLAY IT ON THE HOME PAGE HERE.....in the form of a giant RISK-theme'd-board game!

Imagine: the epic battle between the Cold War counterparts: Amps, Effects/Pedlulz, Electric Guitarz. There's the hessian-brains-for-hire-guys over at the People's Republic of Recording and Video, the bucolic beauty of the Acoustic fora, the anarcho-terrorist bedlam of Ulster The Political Party. We can bring in tectonic-level chaos by measuring the effect of post-kudo-hate-rates caused by Phil and the BanHammer. And all the little Kudo-Kings could battle it out for these territories, based on the What-Have-You-Solutioned-For-Me-Lately? Index.

aah......Ah....AHHHHHH!!!

I see what you're trying to do. But you can't steal the idea and sell it to Milton Bradley... I've already got the copywrite and trademark aspects covered, long before I started this post.

Archived