Creative solutions!

vidret

• Members

post your creative solutions! (yes i'm bored tonight)

using tremolo pedal as a volume pedal with a knob (pulsar)

using smmh delay pedal as a flanger

using smmh delay pedal as a ringmodulator

using ring thing pedal as a fuzz

using fuzz as a mute pedal

post 'em! :thu:

• Members

SMMH as reverse reverb

maybe we shouldn't allow smmh and ring thing.

ring thing does:

pitch shifting

ring mods

chorus

trem

vibrato

can do fuzz (with a bit of help from amp)

smmh:

reverb

loop

delay

ring mod

flanger

reverse everything

aeroplanes

and more

nailed some neat jack white solo tones by using the guitar disruptor (it's f***ed up fuzz basically) after a whammy on +2 octaves or the ring thing on +2 octaves into a clean amp, sounds absolutely gorgeous. a use for the guitar disruptor!

• Members

I'd really like to get a deluxe memory boy, if money would allow it I'd of course be shooting for a DMM w/TT as that's just.. the better (best!) version. loads of weird cool stuff in those boxes.

don't know if i need it though :D just want stuff for messing around. I can do with very little. but that's boring yo.

• Members

using any stereo out pedal as signal splitter, e.g. as D.I. box, one output goes to the rest of the board and amp, mic'ed and the second direct in into the audio interface. so you can record DI signal and mic'ed amp at once, without needing a DI-box worth a fortune...

my sound interface (presonus inspire) have instrument level inputs, i guess it would not work with line level inputs...

• Members

by neat i meant.. without me having to buy something new :p

i've got a morley ABC but that's passive so the signals end up competing and nothing reasonable gets through. otherwise i think the killswitch from EHX does the job, but meh.. it's such a boring toy, really hoping to fix it without spending money ^^

Archived