SPC ECO has been mixed legendary producer Alan Moulder (My Bloody Valentine/NIN)

seifukusha

• Members

news from the lab:

"SPC ECO emerge from the Assault and Battery studios after mixing with Alan Moulder in one piece and chuffed to bits with the results..A new track For All Time which will be revealed soon sounds full of the sparkle required for the arms stretched bic lighter Glasto moment !! We're really pleased with it. Other tracks mixed were Shine On Down, Another Day and Telling You which all sound pretty lush We now have 11 tracks which is enough for a full SPC ECO record. Moves are being made and people are having their ears bent so we should have more solid details soon. Many thanks to everyone for your support and patience.. "

yes...For All Time is way cool.

and theres more news to come, incl a way cool...i cant say..but even i dropped my jaw when i first heard the news.

Tracks DO sound awesome and way shiny. Very trippy.

If you dont know...

http://www.ninwiki.com/Alan_Moulder

He's worked with:

The Jesus and Mary Chain, My Bloody Valentine, The Smashing Pumpkins, Moby, The Cure, Curve, A Perfect Circle, The Secret Machines, The Killers, and of course, Nine Inch Nails.

and now..SPC ECO...

:love::love::love::thu:

• Members
news from the lab:

"
SPC ECO emerge from the Assault and Battery studios after mixing with Alan Moulder
in one piece and chuffed to bits with the results..A new track For All Time which will be revealed soon sounds full of the sparkle required for the arms stretched bic lighter Glasto moment !! We're really pleased with it. Other tracks mixed were Shine On Down, Another Day and Telling You which all sound pretty lush We now have 11 tracks which is enough for a full SPC ECO record. Moves are being made and people are having their ears bent so we should have more solid details soon. Many thanks to everyone for your support and patience.. "

yes...For All Time is way cool.

and theres more news to come, incl a way cool...i cant say..but even i dropped my jaw when i first heard the news.

Tracks DO sound awesome and way shiny. Very trippy.

If you dont know...

http://www.ninwiki.com/Alan_Moulder

He's worked with:

The Jesus and Mary Chain, My Bloody Valentine, The Smashing Pumpkins, Moby, The Cure, Curve, A Perfect Circle, The Secret Machines, The Killers, and of course, Nine Inch Nails.

and now..SPC ECO...

:love:
:love:
:love::thu:

you were there?

• Members

well, considering both of our stuff is in their together, i mean spc eco, which is all three of us, so. meh to you, poopiehead.

the mixes that i have dont sound like mbv or curve, someone said a fresher pale saints..i guess thats good..

album, soon...next year though

• Members

My god peoples, what's your deal? Like it or not, seifukusha is in this band. So what if Dean Garcia is the main creative force or if Joey submits tracks via the internet (the guy lives in freakin Korea, cut him a break!). I know joey can be annoyingly "name-dropey", but still.... very petty behavior.

I say congrats to you, Joey!! That is very cool news and wish you the best with the album project. :thu:

Archived