Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diditech Ipb-10 update for iOS 6.1

Nexus app wasn't working at the gigs sense iOS 6.1, I was getting pissed this afternoon, I thought i was going to have to wait tell Monday to call support. Then the update should up this evening!....thx Digitech!

Thanks Brother! My iPB-10 lost the Tuner after the IOS 6.1 update and my iPad kept shutting down, which it never did before. I hope I get the DigiTech update soon and it fixes these bugs... My unit was working perfect before this damn update. Rico

Comment

Yep, Apple released a fix and fast-tracked a new version of iPB-Nexus.  We are all better now!

Comment

• Ricovette
        Ricovette commented
        Editing a comment

Just got the update this morning and it seems to have taken care of the "Tuner" problem. Thanks DigiTech for looking out for us. Long Live The iPB-10...lol   Stay safe...   Rico  

• Ricovette
        Ricovette commented
        Editing a comment

I spoke too soon...  The DigiTech iPB-10 update did not fix my problem. Now if I want to use the Tuner, I have to exit the Nexus App. and come back into it and then it works once. After I use it once and try to use it again, I have to exit the Nexus App. again. This is ridiculous. My unit was working perfect before these bull**************** updates! I'm really regretting having bought this right now.  Please advise.  Thanks in advance...   Rico    

DigiTechRep, you have a PM.

Winner of nothing, BOTB Raffle 2011

@Jenesis

Comment

Working...
      X