Price Check...Roland Jazz Chorus JC-77

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would go with a 120 but mostly because "more is more."
    FS/FT:

Blackout Effectors Mantra - Black. $140 shipped to the lower 48.

Good dealings with: Conky, Barney Steele, Orbis Mortis, LWatford-2, Blakemore Effects, Aaron SS, Juri, High Gain, FoxMan, IRG, Orange Worker, Panther King, BHz_econo, 9520575, Hangwire, Doug Deeper, SH333, Dylanwilde, frenchji, rossta1, Computicus, ToonHollow

Comment

road trip!
      YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

I found a 77 for 50 bones...hs kid just wanted to sell it fr quick money at the local shop...

Went to withdraw the cAsh, came back and it was gone : I can still remember the tears

I love a Jc amp
        OTHERWORLDLY. Psychedelic, Noise, Shoegaze.Joey Levenson on SoundCloud

Comment

Mint ^^^.

Comment

it's sucha great amp, whatever $ you are able to get one for . . .
            an expert on what it feels like to be me
            & you are who you google
            http://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1

Comment

Fair price. Bought mine for $350 as a back-up to my JC-160 (now thats a killer JC)
              Fender American Deluxe Strat HSS/ Fender American Standard Tele>PT PRO: PTD Mini-Bone> VFE Enterprise V.2> Xotic Sp Compressor> MojoHand Rook> Arc Klone V.2> MojoHand Colossus> CMATmods Ratified> Catalinbread DLS MKIII> Timmy> Turbo Tuner> EVH Flanger> Digitech EX-7> Line6 M5> Tech21 Blonde> Zoom G3>> MixerPT2: EVH Phase90> Analogman TS9 Silver> Proco WFRAT RI> Basic Audio Scarab Deluxe> Black Arts Black Forest> TC Nova Drive> Ibanez CS-9> Korg DT-10> Line 6 M5>> Digitech Timebender>> Hardwire RV-7>> Roland JC-160GOOD DEALS!!- mark_5106

Comment

I personally don't think $350 is out of line for a JC77 if it's in top shape. My local GC had one recently for $400, and they sold it within a few days. The 77 is my favorite of the whole line. I had one in my basement for a year once - wasn't mine though. It belonged to a friend who was working in Alaska at the time and traveled frequently. I like the little JC55 too although they don't surface often.

In October, I bought a Peavey Studio Chorus 210 which is the poor man's JC77. Paid $130 for it, and it looks brand new. Nice amp with a great clean tone, but it's no JC77.
                Gear: buncha stuff and a couple bazilion cables

Comment

RAT through a Roland JC = _______?
                  I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

= Awesome IMO
                    Fender American Deluxe Strat HSS/ Fender American Standard Tele>PT PRO: PTD Mini-Bone> VFE Enterprise V.2> Xotic Sp Compressor> MojoHand Rook> Arc Klone V.2> MojoHand Colossus> CMATmods Ratified> Catalinbread DLS MKIII> Timmy> Turbo Tuner> EVH Flanger> Digitech EX-7> Line6 M5> Tech21 Blonde> Zoom G3>> MixerPT2: EVH Phase90> Analogman TS9 Silver> Proco WFRAT RI> Basic Audio Scarab Deluxe> Black Arts Black Forest> TC Nova Drive> Ibanez CS-9> Korg DT-10> Line 6 M5>> Digitech Timebender>> Hardwire RV-7>> Roland JC-160GOOD DEALS!!- mark_5106

Comment

picked up a JC-77 for $250 today. smoked out, gotta get the smell out somehow, any ideas?

it sounds nice, the pots are a little scratchy but i've got some deoxit so i will give it a thorough clean. also, the reverb when turned up past half way starts to feedback anyone know whats going on with that?
                      YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

^Never had that problem with either of my jc's but never really turned the verb up much past halfway. Will try and see.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by barjv01
                          View Post

^Never had that problem with either of my jc's but never really turned the verb up much past halfway. Will try and see.

i mean it can't be right, not sure what could be causing it though

Comment

is it real spring reverb? is ther a reverb tank? check the connections... could also be something wrong with the spring

Comment

from what i understand it's the speakers vibrating the reverb tank and i need a reverb bag or something like that.

Comment

Tank bag cured the reverb feedback in my old blues Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X