Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any way to post at the old vbulletin forum?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any way to post at the old vbulletin forum?

Remember how during the 2.0 debacle someone figured out a way to still post at the old vbulletin forum?  Is there a  way to do that now?

Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â ****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â**** Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â**** Â**** Â**** Â****Â****Â****Â****Â**** Recipient of 1 Kudo: BOTB 2013

I'm just here to lol at the tags for this thread. Carry on.

Comment

• caeman
      caeman commented
      Editing a comment

Any and all links in my buffer history keep coming back to this different site.

http://www.musician-central.com/forum/index.php
    MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

Having a problem posting.  I'm looking for a book for guitar on theory.  I want a book the categorizes songs by chord structure, with an explanation of the chord structure with and emphasis on Charles Mingus, and John Coltrane tunes.  With something other than a modal approach.

Comment

• bjcarl
        bjcarl commented
        Editing a comment

Taorider wrote:

Having a problem posting.  I'm looking for a book for guitar on theory.  I want a book the categorizes songs by chord structure, with an explanation of the chord structure with and emphasis on Charles Mingus, and John Coltrane tunes.  With something other than a modal approach.

lmao

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...lla-29/1681266
      done...
      Last edited by puretube; 03-09-2014, 05:01 PM. Reason: updated...
      www.pure-tube-technology.com

Comment

Working...
      X