M9 is about to step off of my board. Help me choose replacement pedals!

iamthearm

• Members

At long last I'm pulling the m9 off of my board.  All i use it for anymore is reverb and tremolo so it's time to make some decisions.  

i've been looking at a few pedals, feedback is appreciated.

reverb:

hall of fame

RV7

supernatural

trem:

omicron

voodoo labs

eqd hummingbird

OR should i bite the bullet and get a flint?

• Members

What kind of reverb sounds are you wanting? The Flint sounds good, but the other reverbs you mentioned have much different types and more options. I really like the tremolo on the Flint too, but while I only sparsely use trem, I've read complaints from people who say it doesn't go slow enough or have enough options for them. For me, the Flint is great if you're looking for something that sounds great and isn't going to take up a lot of space or time to figure out. 

• Members

I know people love the hall of fame, but I'm not a fan of it. The spring reverb doesn't sound right to me, the tone prints are interesting but still missing something. I was thinking about selling it, but now the only reason I'm keeping it is to try that new Toneprint Editor when that's released.

I also have a Blue Sky. It took tons of tweaking to get the spring sound I wanted, but once I found it I saved it as my favorite and never looked back.

Archived