rinkydinkron

• Members

Can't think of more than 5 off the top of my head that I think highly of:

EQD 

Wampler

Zvex 

Lovetone

Dr Scientist

Based on inovation, overal quality, pure awesomness, bangforthebuckness, or a combination of those things:)

• Members

Ethos OD

Hermida Zendrive 2

Mad Professor Amber Overdrive

Weehbo JMP drive

Weehbo Morbid drive

Catalinbread/Zvex and some others' Marshall emulations

They all sound and act amazing - per youtube of course; like the amps they emulate. This list of overdrives could go to 50 prolly but these are my current faves.

What I actually own: Fultone Fulldrive2 Mosfet. I'm in way over my head with just this one but it does everything I try. lol

The original TC Chorus and that's about it for me.

• Members

ZVex - nice pedals

Foxrox - nice pedals

Catalinbread - nice pedals

Lovetone - nice pedals

Skreddy - nice pedals

D*A*M - nice pedals

Paul Trombetta - nice pedals

Eartquaker Devices - nice pedals

Empress - nice pedals

Pigtronix - nice pedals

• Members

Based on my experience...

Basic Audio-  have Scarab Deluxe, considering Futureman

Black Arts- have Pharaoh, considering Black Forest

CMAT Mods- have Deluxe Signa Comp & Ratified

Mojo Hand- have Colossus

Subdecay- have Liquid Sunshine, considering Quantum Quasar

Foxrox- have Zim

Analogman- have TS9 Silver

all these pedals are of great quality IMO and I can recommend them.

Other builders I have liked:

Diamond

Tortuga (expensive but man does their chorus and phaser sound awesome in demos)

Paul C. (Has anyone done more with one pedal? Never actually tried one but I have a TOD and assuming the Timmy is even slightly better then I get it)

• Members

Dr. Scientist is always a fun guy to deal with, and I love his pedals. I also love stuff from Klon, Paul C, Strymon, and EHX, and whenever I've talked to those people they've always been super cool too. DMB pedals I've only ever tested the Lunar Echo, but it's great, and Michael is a stand up dude. He replaced me in the band I was in back in Nashville haha.

To sum up, all pedal builders are cool, at least the ones I've had the pleasure of dealing with.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Phil recently introduced me to Molten Voltage. The CV Sync has opened up a whole new world for me. So I am putting Molten Voltage at the top of my list.

The Fulltone TTE is a work of art. The only downside to it is that I want to use it all the time even when the song doesn't call for it.

The Carl Martin OctaSwitch doesn't get enough love from me because I'm not gigging now, and in my little studio there isn't as much need to keep a pedalboard set up. But when I do use it nothing else compares.

The Pigtronix Keymaster allows me to amplify and record my Fender Rhodes Jetson Student model. I haven't even scratched the surface of all the possibilities of this pedal. I also love the Attack Sustain and the Mothership. Both are very unique and powerful.

The ZVex LFLJ is another pedal that I wish I could use all the time. The only feature that would make it more useful to me would be a CV trigger so I could sync the loop somehow. And the Fuzz Factory is a classic. Nothing else compares.

I just recently picked up a Voodoo Labs Amp Selector. It is amazingly versatile, and useful for all kinds of studio functions. Worth every penny.

Lastly, a shoutout to Effectrode for the Phaseomatic Deluxe. Tube modulation at it's finest, and a perfect companion to the EHX Wiggler.

On my boutique wishlist is the Cusack Tap-A-Whirl. I would love to have a trem that could sync to the EHX Clockworks thru the Molten Voltage CTRL- Sync.

Archived