Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grateful Dead Dick's Picks volumes 3 & 4 now available on vinyl from Brookvale Records!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grateful Dead Dick's Picks volumes 3 & 4 now available on vinyl from Brookvale Records!

Brookvale Records will be releasing ALL of the Grateful Deads "Dick's Picks" series on BEAUTIFUL Heavyweight, 180 gram vinyl!  Volumes 3 and 4 are now available for pre-order @WWW.BROOKVALERECORDS.COM !!! 

vol_3_sticker_update_013113_dated-225x30vol_4_sticker_update_013113_DATED-225x30

Volumes 3 and 4 are the first in the Brookvale Records Dick's Picks series to be mastered by the legendary Jeffrey Norman, from the original master tapes!  

Jeffrey-004.preview1.jpg

Mr Norman talks about mastering vol 3 and 4.

im not grateful for your BS spam post.

even though theres only like 4 of us on the this forum now doesnt mean we dont have rules.

Comment

I hate grateful dead.

h

Attached Files
      tits

Comment

• BrookvaleRecords
        BrookvaleRecords commented
        Editing a comment

It's not spam if it's a real person doing it.  Just trying to get the word out to as many people as we can.  Lots of people were upset that we didn't do much advertising and volumes 1 and 2, because they sold out very quickly.  So were doing this.  Going to message boards, spreading the word, paying close attention to each post we make on each board.  Don't be so quick to judge. 

bump for dick pics
      nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

haters gunna hate. cool vinyl though. love me some good GD!

Comment

• King Rat
          King Rat commented
          Editing a comment

I clicked for the dick picks.. in order for my insurance to take, I need to be fired from work not quit.

Working...
      X