Jersey Girl Pedals???

• Members

i've had the Plusdriver & the Mid-Ranger, or something like that. It's been quite a while since they were here. The Plusdriver is a really cool overdrive. It has a boost that can be used pre or post overdrive and you can use it without the overdrive as well. It reminded me a bit soundwise to the Fulldrive 2.

The mid-ranger is a sort of EQ pedal that I think has a 5 click rotary pot. Pretty cool for getting different sounds. They are expensive new, but you can get good deals on them now and then on eBay.

• Members

Originally posted by 48729zjd

This place carries them...

http://www.bostonguitar.com/

Here's the website...

http://www.geocities.jp/jerseygirlhg/

That Middranger looks pretty cool:

"A dream team of 5 RANGERS now come to your instruments,"

Yeah I know that already - I want to hear from people that have actually tried them like the Brother above you :cool:

• Members

Originally posted by 1DZReverendDavidLee

Yeah I know that already - I want to hear from people that have actually tried them like the Brother above you
:cool:

Sorry I just thought those links would be helpful to those on the forum who would want to check them out for the first time...

:p

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I have seen them when I go to Boston Guitar Works. The price of them has always kept me from checking them out though. Not to mention, a lot of them had chips in the finish when I saw them. :(

• Members

I do think the high new prices are a turn-off to most, and since there's not a swell of reviews or posts about them they get lost in space....I do agree that the better value can be found used...I picked up a Hustlemaker for around $100 off d'bay...a few chips but sonically fine...interesting layout, left switch handles more mid boost, right switch high boost...both fullrange boost...one knob controls total output...as I recall not the loudest boost, but I may not have been hearing clearly, that day ;)...they seem to be well made...

"you never forget your first girl..." :wave:

• Members

I had a Fulldtender for a while. It is a nice pedal. I liked it best with the treble and bass boosts on, but it could get a bit noisy at this setting with single coils. Putting a trebble booster into a TS-9 with a bass bumping eq afterwards would give you a good idea of what the Fulltender can do. Also the pouch it comes in is a nice touch.

I tried a Jersey Girl guitar at Truetone in LA and was very impressed. One of their mini fretless bass/guitar doublenecks is high on my list for a lotterey-winning fantasy shopping spree.

:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by TrashFace

Do they get drunk and passout at the bar and then some guido takes them home and bangs them all night and then they wake up naked in a dumpster somewhere? If so, where do I not sign up?

:D LMAO

Seaside Tony...Dance.. Dance

{censored}in place. Where in NJ are you from?

• 6 years later...
  • Members

I have a fulltender and a plus driver , I bought them new about 3 years ago from the maker , had to wait eight months , they only make 5 of each pedal per month , they also make high end guitars , best way to explain the 2 pedals i have is stevie ray vaughn in a box , that is why i bought them in the first place and all the hype about these pedals is true the plusdriver is like the fulltender with boost , might sell mine when i'm on my death bed . best regards Murray.

Archived