Where are BBE pedals made?!?

seifukusha

• Members

I even took some time to dig around their website yesterday...couldn't find anything!!

They're "located" in California, but that's their "headquarters," not necessarily where they're made.

They've also got offices in Tokyo, Korea, China, and Europe.

"Sony, Panasonic, LG, Samsung, Philips and many others, feature BBE technologies in products such as televisions, mobile phones, car audio and personal audio systems."

So BBE is bigger than I realized and does a lot of "licensing." Wonder if they make their pedals, license them to some other company, or if they are branded BBE...but who knows where they're made?

• 4 years later...
  • Members

They are designed in Cal. and manufactured in China unfortunately, I have contacted BBE.  It could be the reason for the heavy industrial (or as some people havereferred to on YT toxic ) smell of the rubber base, during my years in QC for a technology company we noticed this is the usual case with a lot of parts from China. 

Here is the e-mail response to your question.

Hello,

All of the BBE line of pedals are designed here in the US by our engineer and manufactured in China. If you have any further questions please email me back. 

BBE/G&L Guitars

5381 Production Dr.

Huntington Beach Ca. 92649

714-897-6766 ex.116

Archived