Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

NON-BOOTEEK effects top 10 (the effects that really matter)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NON-BOOTEEK effects top 10 (the effects that really matter)

Give your list of non-boutique, non-modded effects.  You know the ones all the boutique guys copy and change a component and charge 3 times the price?!

1. SD-1

2. TS-808

3. Deluxe Memory Man

4. DD-7

5. Russian BMP

6. DE-7

7. DM-2 (just because of the availability issue)

8. RV-3

9. Source Audio Dimensions Reverb

10. Ring Thing

Eat it!

BHz_econo wrote:

Give your list of non-boutique, non-modded effects.  You know the ones all the boutique guys copy and change a component and charge 3 times the price?!

1. SD-1

2. TS-808

3. Deluxe Memory Man

4. DD-7

5. Russian BMP

6. DE-7

7. DM-2 (just because of the availability issue)

8. RV-3

9. Source Audio Dimensions Reverb

10. Ring Thing

Eat it!

I will probably agree with pedals 1-7, although maybe in a different order. High on the list is the Line 6 DL-4. I bet that pedal has grossed more $ than any other pedal. I might also add the MXR Carbon Copy for great sounding/selling analog delays. Also, the MXR Phase 90.  ANd probably a Dunlop Wah as well, maybe the CAE wah.

Comment

No NYC Big Muff Pi?
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Guitars:<br><br>G&amp;L Tribute ASAT Classic Bluesboy<br><br>Fender 50th Anniversary Strat, Classic 50s Telecaster, and others.<br><br><br><br>Pedals:<br><br>Pitchblack&g t;EP Booster&gt;Classic 108 Fuzz&gt; SD-1&gt;OCD&gt;Keeley Rat&gt;Hoof&gt;DLS MKiii&gt;Small Stone&gt;TR-2&gt;Flashback&gt;Spring Theory<br><br><br><br>Amp:<br><br>Peavey Delta Blues<br><br></font></div>

Comment

• 1001gear
        1001gear commented
        Editing a comment

Deffny the Line 6 pod stuff ^ ^

Roland V stuff

Boss GT stuff

TS 9 and DX

Digitech SC 2 (favorite)

Boss OD3

Any Rat

Any Muff

Vox wah I suppose

Vox V810 od

etc ...

My list in no particular order:

1. Crybaby/Vox Wah
      2. Fuzz Face
      3. Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
      4. Pro Co Rat
      5. Electro-Harmonix Freeze
      6. Digitech Whammy
      7. Maestro Echoplex
      8. Electro-Harmonix Small Stone
      9. Ibanez Tube Screamer
      10. Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man

Comment

EHX DMM
        Digitech Whammy V
        Dunlop Crybaby 535q
        Boss OD-3
        EHX Small Stone
        Visual Sound Angry Fuzz
        Hardwire Delay
        EHX Flanger Hoax
        Way Huge Angry Troll
        EHX Stereo Pulsar

www.shoepedals.com

Comment

• AimmarCair
          AimmarCair commented
          Editing a comment
          I think we need a better idea of what is boutique, there's stuff here that'd still be among similar rungs of boutique pedals because of being rare/vintage.

Heh rungs.

James, your list is lacking in Whammy.
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Trebuchet MS"><font size="1"><font color="#996633">Smooth deals with: <i>duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookie</i><br><br></font><font color="tan">Fender Custom Shop '52 Telecaster<br>Gibson 2013 SG Standard<br>Fender Deville III 4x10<br><b><i>Oh Henry!</i></b> chocolate bars<br>Pedals n' stuff</font></font></font><br><br><b><a href="http://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com" target="_blank">http://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com</a></b><br><br><br></div>

Comment

• juri
          juri commented
          Editing a comment

Jan Ray Vemuram

For realsies though

MXR Distortion+

DOD Overdrive/Distortion 250

Should be on the list...

Working...
      X