No announcement yet.

Show the love for Seymour Duncan Pedals

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the SD Pickup Booster is cool!
    Good Deals with: CM1000, Hides-His-Eyes, HeartfeltDawn, Kayzer, kpd78, Neoflox, Sikor, SilenceSketches, Snufkino a. WAWBanks... !!"Sometimes you've got to stand out to fit in."

Comment

Good Deals with: CM1000, Hides-His-Eyes, HeartfeltDawn, Kayzer, kpd78, Neoflox, Sikor, SilenceSketches, Snufkino a. WAWBanks... !!"Sometimes you've got to stand out to fit in."

Comment

• bieke
        bieke commented
        Editing a comment

sparkfriction wrote:

this; it's the only one I ever tried and I was impressed

I heard that Seymour Duncan has stopped making pedals

I had that tremolo for a while

while I loved the options, the combination of the shape & wave knob are really great. lots of tremolo shapes. TONS.

but I wouldn't agree that it had tone, it was VERY sterile, what goes in goes out!.

lots of other tremolos are voiced but this one was VERY sterile.

I do wish other tremolo (or other modulation) pedals would have a duty cycle/shape/symmetry knob. great for dialing in a throbbing.
      Near Grey

Comment

I had that tremolo for a while

while I loved the options, the combination of the shape & wave knob are really great. lots of tremolo shapes. TONS.

but I wouldn't agree that it had tone, it was VERY sterile, what goes in goes out!.

lots of other tremolos are voiced but this one was VERY sterile.

I do wish other tremolo (or other modulation) pedals would have a duty cycle/shape/symmetry knob. great for dialing in a throbbing.
        Near Grey

Comment

i wouldnt call it a marketplace failure. these pedals came out years ago. they are probably making new ****************.
          Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

i wouldnt call it a marketplace failure. these pedals came out years ago. they are probably making new ****************.
            Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

I had the twin tube classic, it was very underwhelming. Sold it, do not regret doing so.

Comment

I had the twin tube classic, it was very underwhelming. Sold it, do not regret doing so.

Comment

i played with a guy who had the shape shifter, it sounded really terrible, great idea in theory but just had a weak effect on the sound overall.

i did always want to try out the tweak fuzz, SD is a weird company, i mean, look at the tele they tried to build and sell for thousands of dollars
                  Post Modern Southern Sonic Prepared Concrete Annihilation.

Comment

i played with a guy who had the shape shifter, it sounded really terrible, great idea in theory but just had a weak effect on the sound overall.

i did always want to try out the tweak fuzz, SD is a weird company, i mean, look at the tele they tried to build and sell for thousands of dollars
                    Post Modern Southern Sonic Prepared Concrete Annihilation.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by sparkfriction
                      View Post

Pickup Booster == teh nadz!

I sold mine a year ago and wound up buying the same unit back a few weeks ago.
                      Good deals with: AcheWater, Jon Hiller, meandthecity, Iamtehcure, murch33, deadllama, theweight, southpaw pete.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by sparkfriction
                        View Post

Pickup Booster == teh nadz!

I sold mine a year ago and wound up buying the same unit back a few weeks ago.
                        Good deals with: AcheWater, Jon Hiller, meandthecity, Iamtehcure, murch33, deadllama, theweight, southpaw pete.

Comment

I thought the Shape Shifter was quite good, very good value overall. Didn't find it sterile at all. It was quite large though. I had the fuzz too, really bad sounding pedal to me. But I bet if I tried it again, I could find some good tones in it.

I think their tube pedals were good ideas in general, but replacing the tubes I recall hearing, were quite different. I think you had to send them in to be replaced, they didn't use something simple to find. I think their size and price were overall turn offs, compared to what else is out there.

Comment

I thought the Shape Shifter was quite good, very good value overall. Didn't find it sterile at all. It was quite large though. I had the fuzz too, really bad sounding pedal to me. But I bet if I tried it again, I could find some good tones in it.

I think their tube pedals were good ideas in general, but replacing the tubes I recall hearing, were quite different. I think you had to send them in to be replaced, they didn't use something simple to find. I think their size and price were overall turn offs, compared to what else is out there.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by mdrake34
                              View Post

Always wanted to try that one since it came out. But I'm more than content with the English Muff'n and the Hot Tubes.

What didn't you like about it?

Comment

Working...
                              X