Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

THIS IS ALLCAPS THREAD TO ANNOUNCE YOURE LEAVING THE FORUM AND TO DISCUSS PROMETHEUS.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIS IS ALLCAPS THREAD TO ANNOUNCE YOURE LEAVING THE FORUM AND TO DISCUSS PROMETHEUS.

I DONT PLAN TO LEAVE IN THE NEAR FUTURE BUT JUST IN CASE REST ASSURED ILL BE EXITING IN ALL CAPS, ALL THE TIME.

THE SPELLCHECK TRIED TO REPLACE ALLCAPS WITH 'LASCAR'. IF THAT DOESNT GET FIXED SOON, IM OUT OF HERE. 10, 9,...

I THINK POSTING A DRAMATIC THREAD ABOUT LEAVING IS THE EQUIVALENT OF PITCHING A FIT. THERE FOR ALLCAPS SEEMS APPROPRIATE. USING LASCAR ITALICS WILL DENOTE YOURE SCREAMING SO LOUD YOUR VOICE IS CRACKING.

SHOW SOME CLASS. WHY NOT POST SOME INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL AND GET PERMANENTLY BANNED LIKE AN ADULT.

Comment

• Voltan
      Voltan commented
      Editing a comment

Dr.Picklebottom wrote:

I THINK POSTING A DRAMATIC THREAD ABOUT LEAVING IS THE EQUIVALENT OF PITCHING A FIT. THERE FOR ALLCAPS SEEMS APPROPRIATE. USING LASCAR ITALICS WILL DENOTE YOURE SCREAMING SO LOUD YOUR VOICE IS CRACKING.

SHOW SOME ASS.  POST SOME INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL AND GET PERMANENTLY BANT LIKE AN ADULT.

do i have to think for everyone here too?

Dr.Picklebottom wrote:

I DONT PLAN TO LEAVE IN THE NEAR FUTURE BUT JUST IN CASE REST ASSURED ILL BE EXITING IN ALL CAPS, ALL THE TIME.

THE SPELLCHECK TRIED TO REPLACE ALLCAPS WITH 'LASCAR'. IF THAT DOESNT GET FIXED SOON, IM OUT OF HERE. 10, 9,...

From the top of Mount Olive, a fresh wind blows.   Ahhh....thank you good Doctor.

good transactions: themeanreds, OnWingsOfLead, bass_econo, PumpkinPieces, meganutt7, Used666, mrweems, scoogs, TravvyBear, joeya, wiz-ski, conky

Comment

i'm staying, for the picklebottom
      nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

• guitardustin
        guitardustin commented
        Editing a comment
        LAUGH OUT LOUD. Serious, the I'm leaving drama queen threads are hilarious. It's a ****************ing website, just don't come here anymore.

Picklebottom, where the **************** did you go to medical school?!

• WAWBanks
        WAWBanks commented
        Editing a comment

Crytpsonic said "less lascar, more hrgney!"

He earned a kudos and a rung on the hcfx ladder, IMO.

Comment

Not only can I not quote, I can't edit using my fone. Looks like I got the quote backwards, my position on it stands.

Comment

• Lou Speed's Alt
          Lou Speed's Alt commented
          Editing a comment
          So where are people going? TGP? TGP just isn't the same. Peen is pretty much deserted and I heard MCFX is pretty deserted too.

Picklebottom is consistently the best poster hands down
        Test Tech Wattson Classic Electronics<br><br>EL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

THIS PLACE NEEDS MORE ROBO.

Comment

Working...
          X