Fuzz Box Girl

six acre lake

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Her schtick was both contrived and played out the minute she arrived imo. The whole "car accident/need money/love pedals/here's my tits and ass boys" bull{censored}. However, if she want's to throw her goods up on the internet in order to demo a pedal, I won't complain.

TGP gets pretty hot under their starched collars when it comes to FBG tho.....

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by notjonahbutnoah

View Post

She's good for those late nights on the internet when you're thinkin "I know I should fap but I'm really not in the mood" so you can watch her videos for a nice transition from a legit, non-sexual interest/hobby to fapping.

Fantastic!

• Members

Yeah, I don't think she has to do that. I mean, Dirks just interviews people and is a girl and she is popular enough. It's not like she's all "hey boys, come at mah pusssay." No, she's like, oh what speakers are in there?

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by six acre lake View Post
Do you feel sorry for her because she has to tart up her demos and sell sex instead of just giving the viewer a decent demo served straight up ala Burgs / Kayzer?

If you try to come at me with the "empowering" perspective i'm gonna date rape both your parents..
shes probably the only woman that does demos. Her whole sexy thing obviously gets people to watch her, which is probably 95% dudes.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by V

View Post

Yeah, I don't think she has to do that. I mean, Dirks just interviews people and is a girl and she is popular enough. It's not like she's all "hey boys, come at mah pusssay." No, she's like, oh what speakers are in there?

Yep, she's good. Sometimes she knows more than the artist/tech.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Holy Schnikes View Post
Her schtick was both contrived and played out the minute she arrived imo. The whole "car accident/need money/love pedals/here's my tits and ass boys" bullshit. However, if she want's to throw her goods up on the internet in order to demo a pedal, I won't complain.

TGP gets pretty hot under their starched collars when it comes to FBG tho.....
icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by V

View Post

This is what I was thinking. I would much rather watch a video with Dierks than FBG since she actually seems to care about what she's talking about. For some reason I just never liked it when people act overtly sexual just to get more attention. I like me some classy ladies.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Moustache_Bash View Post
Kayzer has the coolest demos. I don't know why more people don't like them. He also owns one of the coolest guitars I've ever seen.
DSC00734-1.jpg

Fuzzboxgirl doesn't really demonstrate pedals well, IMO. But she does demo some pedals that I couldn't find clips of otherwise.
Cummy guitar

Archived