Fuzz Box Girl

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Banned
    View Post

Frankly I can appreciate the fact that, from what I have seen in these pics, she delivers on the tease at least a little. I mean, c'mon, we've been manipulated with sex by advertisers pretty much forever with very little payoff. It's my hope that someday Coke ads will ditch that cock tease polar bear and just show ads with close up shot of a pair of red painted fingernailed fingers stroking a clit as the camera slowly pulls back for 30 seconds revealing a naked redhead with flaming red lips sitting on a red satin sheet with white trim...nipples erect from a chill in the air, a big white toothed smile holding a coke can as "I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing" plays in the background...splice in super fast subliminal flashes of cold Coke branded glass of Coca-Cola, a hooker snorting a rail of coke and a set of big boobs bouncing up and down and a cock literally exploding (not reaching orgasm...actually exploding) and you will finally have the commercial that marketing has promised us for over 50 years. That's a long time for a nation to be blue balled...but it will be worth it.

Nothing makes me more put off than this kind of tease with no payoff...

i wish i could sig this whole post
    "15 layers of oscillating delays and samples of hedgehogs having sex. There's your chorus." - hwaorang

"play in church.. Jesus will provide reverb" - wiklund87

"Flaming Korg solos don't grow on trees." - big69

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Banned
      View Post

Worse...I was a copy writer in the Monster Cable marketing department.

so......... care to tell us something about that?
      "15 layers of oscillating delays and samples of hedgehogs having sex. There's your chorus." - hwaorang

"play in church.. Jesus will provide reverb" - wiklund87

"Flaming Korg solos don't grow on trees." - big69

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Y0UNGBL00D
        View Post

oh thank god you said this. ive been in need of a hairdresser/decorator for so long, and you...types...simply do it better than us.

also: gunt lol

wait...did you just suggest I'm a fraggle? I mean, if you want to pay me to do your hair/decorate anything that's cool but I feel like I should make you sign a waiver first so you can't sue me because it's going to be bad.

Also Gunt is one of my favorite words ever. Get on that train, son.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryGoldfish
        View Post

Just noticed this.

They're just trying to cheer themselves up. Don't take it so seriously. If they want to misrepresent themselves for their own good, let them. You know what you like and what you would describe as curvy, so just let it go.

No. If they want to cheer themselves up along with the rest of the world they can stop trying to squeeze themselves into "sexy" clothes that make them look like a marshmallow trying to escape a rubber band and just leave **************** be. PC "acceptance" of everyone being ok, everyone gets a prize, everyone's a winner is not ok. Participation awards are bull****************.
        http://www.facebook.com/thegloriousrebellion
        http://thegloriousrebellion.bandcamp.com

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Poltergeist
          View Post

so......... care to tell us something about that?

There's a lot I could say...some of which could probably get me sued even though it's true...Let's just say it was an eye opening experience.
          "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues" - Elizabeth Taylor

Originally Posted by Shane Marley

Yeah, I guess I hate women...

Originally Posted by thefyn

I SO STUPID!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Van_Muddlestein
            View Post

No. If they want to cheer themselves up along with the rest of the world they can stop trying to squeeze themselves into "sexy" clothes that make them look like a marshmallow trying to escape a rubber band and just leave **************** be. PC "acceptance" of everyone being ok, everyone gets a prize, everyone's a winner is not ok. Participation awards are bull****************.

They should stop squeezing their fat into minuscule clothes. But that's because it doesn't behove them and I feel sorry for them as a result. But I guess they can do whatever the **************** they want if it makes them feel better. Kudos to them for being that ignorant. And besides, if they want to take a word and change its meaning, they can. Ultimately, like I said, you and I know the true meaning and that's what matters. Words, like money, are only worth what we deem them.

I'm not saying everyone should be praised for every little thing they do, I'm simply saying that there is no point in trying to stop ignorance. All you can do is revel in your own understanding. That's what I do. I smile at the truth I see and ignore the ignorant.
            ● MIJ 81' Ibanez AR100, CIJ Fender Custom 72 Telecaster, Edwards Les Paul w/P90s, MIM 93' Fender Stratocaster ● Fryette Memphis 30C, JCA20H (modified) ●● Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper, Fairfield Circuitry Randy's Revenge, Iron Ether FrantaBit, ss/bs F*ck, BAT Pharaoh, EQD Organizer ●● EQD Ghost Echo, Skreddy Echo, Mid-fi Electronics DPP, Subdecay Starlight Flanger, Subdecay Quasar Dlx ●// Gear // Gas //

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by DigiTechRep
              View Post

The difference between these two statements is quite stark:

You're pretty anal.

Your pretty anal.

A typo error! -I feel like such an 'ass'.

Comment

Maybe PGS Andy could do some shirtless beefy fit demos to put fbg in her place
                Decolonize

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Van_Muddlestein
                  View Post

Quote Originally Posted by AngryGoldfish
                  View Post

They should stop squeezing their fat into minuscule clothes. But that's because it doesn't behove them and I feel sorry for them as a result. But I guess they can do whatever the **************** they want if it makes them feel better. Kudos to them for being that ignorant. And besides, if they want to take a word and change its meaning, they can. Ultimately, like I said, you and I know the true meaning and that's what matters. Words, like money, are only worth what we deem them.

I'm not saying everyone should be praised for every little thing they do, I'm simply saying that there is no point in trying to stop ignorance. All you can do is revel in your own understanding. That's what I do. I smile at the truth I see and ignore the ignorant.

What's it like to be perfect?
                  And once you're gone, you can't come back/ When you're out of the blue and into the black

Comment

i do not mind her or her fuzz.
                    We just spent $64,000 in that bar. We're going to have to get jobs, to cover up the fact that we rob banks.

Comment

• There are so few girls in this scene, that I find it disturbing that we spend more time talking about how they look versus how much they rock. Even someone like Rebecca Dirks, whom most agree is extremely knowledgeable, we still spend more time talking about how hot she is than he skills.
                      Originally Posted by mdrake34

I still don't know what the **************** a haunting mids is, but what I do know is that I have never seen such an assortment of sandy, stinky, sopping wet vaginas e-assembled in one place in my life. It's like 300 The Decision-era Lebron's fighting over fuzz pedals.

Comment

• And she aint hot, sorry. Knowledgeable, yes.
                        Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Originally Posted by IRG:
                        "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by six acre lake
                          View Post

Actually, You are right. My bad.

you're not that bright are you?

Comment

• Find the demos very offensive.
                            Happy Birthday Jesus from all of us at Freekish Blues!

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by renula
                              View Post

And she aint hot, sorry. Knowledgeable, yes.

Your quote shows the problem. It shouldn't matter if she is or isn't, just like people don't talk about how Andy looks, I couldn't give a ****************, he rocks and does a great sales-pitch. His looks aren't part of the topic. But with nearly every woman in the business, it always is a huge deal.
                              Originally Posted by mdrake34

I still don't know what the **************** a haunting mids is, but what I do know is that I have never seen such an assortment of sandy, stinky, sopping wet vaginas e-assembled in one place in my life. It's like 300 The Decision-era Lebron's fighting over fuzz pedals.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by boytbpc
                                View Post

Your quote shows the problem. It shouldn't matter if she is or isn't, just like people don't talk about how Andy looks, I couldn't give a ****************, he rocks and does a great sales-pitch. His looks aren't part of the topic. But with nearly every woman in the business, it always is a huge deal.

You dont care about how Andy looks because he is just a normally dressed dude just playing through any pedals options. If FBG did the same and dressed casual and played through the pedal and that was it, looks would be a non issue. The moment you try to sex it up though leaves you open for boytbpcs thoughts on her being hot or not.

Exhibit A: although not selling sex, this guy leaves himself open to criticism of his image, unlike Andy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQkMdfL-qr4

Again I dont care what anyone does and I dont think they should stop doing it because anyone thinks its a gimmick. Just starting a pedal related dialogue.
                                Six Acre Lake on Bandcamp

Six Acre Lake on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X