Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eva Savealot still makes me mad! Using her feminine wiles to save me money on collect calls is so outrage inducing. Don't even get me started on Verizon girl.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues" - Elizabeth Taylor

Originally Posted by Shane Marley

Yeah, I guess I hate women...

Originally Posted by thefyn

I SO STUPID!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by six acre lake
      View Post

Do you feel sorry for her because she has to tart up her demos and sell sex instead of just giving the viewer a decent demo served straight up ala Burgs / Kayzer?

If you try to come at me with the "empowering" perspective i'm gonna date rape both your parents..

Judging by your statement & avatar -your pretty anal.

Comment

I don't feel sorry for her because she likes to look sexy while nerding out over pedals, but I do feel sorry for her when she's criticised for doing what she wants. I don't think she deserves it, but that's just me. I see it the same way I see Cosplayers: They often enjoy looking sexy while designing and showcasing their outfits for their client
        ● MIJ 81' Ibanez AR100, CIJ Fender Custom 72 Telecaster, Edwards Les Paul w/P90s, MIM 93' Fender Stratocaster ● Fryette Memphis 30C, JCA20H (modified) ●● Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper, Fairfield Circuitry Randy's Revenge, Iron Ether FrantaBit, ss/bs F*ck, BAT Pharaoh, EQD Organizer ●● EQD Ghost Echo, Skreddy Echo, Mid-fi Electronics DPP, Subdecay Starlight Flanger, Subdecay Quasar Dlx ●// Gear // Gas //

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by GREC
          View Post

your pretty anal.

The difference between these two statements is quite stark:

You're pretty anal.

Your pretty anal.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by DigiTechRep
            View Post

You're pretty anal.

Your pretty anal.

Maybe he thinks his avatar is pretty...you know...in pink.
            "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues" - Elizabeth Taylor

I SO STUPID!

Comment

Dont feed the ginger bread man

Originally Posted by IRG:
              "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

Frankly I can appreciate the fact that, from what I have seen in these pics, she delivers on the tease at least a little. I mean, c'mon, we've been manipulated with sex by advertisers pretty much forever with very little payoff. It's my hope that someday Coke ads will ditch that cock tease polar bear and just show ads with close up shot of a pair of red painted fingernailed fingers stroking a clit as the camera slowly pulls back for 30 seconds revealing a naked redhead with flaming red lips sitting on a red satin sheet with white trim...nipples erect from a chill in the air, a big white toothed smile holding a coke can as "I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing" plays in the background...splice in super fast subliminal flashes of cold Coke branded glass of Coca-Cola, a hooker snorting a rail of coke and a set of big boobs bouncing up and down and a cock literally exploding (not reaching orgasm...actually exploding) and you will finally have the commercial that marketing has promised us for over 50 years. That's a long time for a nation to be blue balled...but it will be worth it.

Nothing makes me more put off than this kind of tease with no payoff...

I SO STUPID!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by DigiTechRep
                  View Post

You're pretty anal.

Your pretty anal.

Just noticed this.

Quote Originally Posted by Van_Muddlestein
                  View Post

One of the single most saddening things for me is the fact that fat girls have stolen the phrase "curvy"..I know curvy women. They're beautiful and make me happy. Just because you have fat tits and a fat ass doesn't make me forget that you have a big fat gut and a big fat face/neck to go with it. You're not curvy you're fat. Stop being disrespectful to actually curvy girls.

They're just trying to cheer themselves up. Don't take it so seriously. If they want to misrepresent themselves for their own good, let them. You know what you like and what you would describe as curvy, so just let it go.
                  ● MIJ 81' Ibanez AR100, CIJ Fender Custom 72 Telecaster, Edwards Les Paul w/P90s, MIM 93' Fender Stratocaster ● Fryette Memphis 30C, JCA20H (modified) ●● Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper, Fairfield Circuitry Randy's Revenge, Iron Ether FrantaBit, ss/bs F*ck, BAT Pharaoh, EQD Organizer ●● EQD Ghost Echo, Skreddy Echo, Mid-fi Electronics DPP, Subdecay Starlight Flanger, Subdecay Quasar Dlx ●// Gear // Gas //

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by AngryGoldfish
                    View Post

I don't feel sorry for her because she likes to look sexy while nerding out over pedals, but I do feel sorry for her when she's criticised for doing what she wants. I don't think she deserves it, but that's just me. I see it the same way I see Cosplayers: They often enjoy looking sexy while designing and showcasing their outfits for their client
                    New stuff every day on Gain!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Banned
                      View Post

Frankly I can appreciate the fact that, from what I have seen in these pics, she delivers on the tease at least a little. I mean, c'mon, we've been manipulated with sex by advertisers pretty much forever with very little payoff. It's my hope that someday Coke ads will ditch that cock tease polar bear and just show ads with close up shot of a pair of red painted fingernailed fingers stroking a clit as the camera slowly pulls back for 30 seconds revealing a naked redhead with flaming red lips sitting on a red satin sheet with white trim...nipples erect from a chill in the air, a big white toothed smile holding a coke can as "I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing" plays in the background...splice in super fast subliminal flashes of cold Coke branded glass of Coca-Cola, a hooker snorting a rail of coke and a set of big boobs bouncing up and down and a cock literally exploding (not reaching orgasm...actually exploding) and you will finally have the commercial that marketing has promised us for over 50 years. That's a long time for a nation to be blue balled...but it will be worth it.

Nothing makes me more put off than this kind of tease with no payoff...

Are you in advertising?

Comment

If not you have missed your calling

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by k tone
                          View Post

Fixed (and agree with this statement).

I could not live my life this way. It would take to much effort to maintain such contempt all of the time.

+ eleventy million
                          And once you're gone, you can't come back/ When you're out of the blue and into the black

Comment

For real though, you're a nobody and no person owes it to you to present/label themselves any certain way just to make you happy. If you can't learn to let it go and avoid it you deserve all of the misery you make for yourself.

Fuzz Box Girl is allowed to do whatever the **************** she wants. If you think it's a crass money making schtick realize it's the problem of the Maxim reading morons who are compelled to waste their money on it.
                            Good Deals: Hangwire, mhuxtable, Travybear

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by notjonahbutnoah
                              View Post

She's good for those late nights on the internet when you're thinkin "I know I should fap but I'm really not in the mood" so you can watch her videos for a nice transition from a legit, non-sexual interest/hobby to fapping.

YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by k tone
                                View Post

Are you in advertising?

Worse...I was a copy writer in the Monster Cable marketing department.

I SO STUPID!

Comment

Working...
                                X