Fuzz Box Girl

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by tommyld
    View Post

I don't know much about FBG, haven't done much more than clicked through a couple of her vids.

I've always assumed a guy and his girlfriend are getting creative here. Obviously, girls can play guitar...but something seems off, the extreme anonymity, and you never see her actually playing guitar, right? And because someone once approached me with a similar proposition for a collaboration--girl models pedals, pretends to demo them, pretends to be the builder (which I turned down).

FBG's asked a couple times to demo my pedals, and I haven't gone for it. I don't really have a moral objection, but using sex to sell things just isn't my style. It doesn't work on me--it makes me roll my eyes. So I don't want to get in on it, especially if its the pedal demo equivalent of Milli Vanilli. I guess if someone proved to me that she's the brains/fingers behind the operation...nah, it'd still probably be too silly and sexed up for me.

More on topic, even if it's part of our crappy oversexed culture...she's a big girl, and she's laughing all the way to be bank (along with her pedal demoing boyfriend, haha). So I wouldn't feel too bad.

I didn't know fuzzhugger was a Pennsylvania guy / company... Awesome.
    Six Acre Lake on Bandcamp

Six Acre Lake on Facebook

Comment

View Post

I don't know much about FBG, haven't done much more than clicked through a couple of her vids.

I've always assumed a guy and his girlfriend are getting creative here. Obviously, girls can play guitar...but something seems off, the extreme anonymity, and you never see her actually playing guitar, right? And because someone once approached me with a similar proposition for a collaboration--girl models pedals, pretends to demo them, pretends to be the builder (which I turned down).

FBG's asked a couple times to demo my pedals, and I haven't gone for it. I don't really have a moral objection, but using sex to sell things just isn't my style. It doesn't work on me--it makes me roll my eyes. So I don't want to get in on it, especially if its the pedal demo equivalent of Milli Vanilli. I guess if someone proved to me that she's the brains/fingers behind the operation...nah, it'd still probably be too silly and sexed up for me.

More on topic, even if it's part of our crappy oversexed culture...she's a big girl, and she's laughing all the way to be bank (along with her pedal demoing boyfriend, haha). So I wouldn't feel too bad.

If you'd like HC to do a review one of your pedals sometime, drop me a PM. I promise we won't show too much skin.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

aw yeah
        dbsanchez.com
        soundcloud.com/nonlocality
        nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe
          View Post

If you'd like HC to do a review one of your pedals sometime, drop me a PM. I promise we won't show too much skin.

BaaaHahaha! Keep it covered! At least knee-length bottoms.

Quote Originally Posted by six acre lake
          View Post

I didn't know fuzzhugger was a Pennsylvania guy / company... Awesome.

Up in the mountains, in the middle of 13,000 acres of Pennsylvania State forest!

Comment

I'd have a good laugh if proof surfaced that it wasn't FBG actually playing in those videos
            Originally Posted by Rainer Maria Rilke

Sound, no longer measurable
            with sense of hearing. As if that tone
            outstripping us on every side
            were space maturing.

Comment

I'd let her L my B's while I B my L on her T's
              www.facebook.com/caveinanalogeffects

Guitars:Peavey hp exp, Squier 51 (gfs liverpool in bridge Brass bottom in neck), Squier jazzmaster
              Amps: Traynor yba-1 modded for KT88, silverface fender bandmaster reverb, Silvertone 1474, 2x12 (WGS g12c), 2x12 (WGS vet30/reaper hp)
              Pedals:Eb volume/pan-->tu2-->skreddy screwdriver-->timmy-->Fuzzfactory/sho-->hm fuzz v3--> dd20--> moog phaser-->cathedral-->rc20xl

Comment

I'd stick my cock in her fanny.
                Originally Posted by RoboPimp

doesn't everyone have a psychedelic dungeon?

Cool people : Tengo, jah_vengeance, Supernova9, scott_tele, 21rush12, HeartfeltDawn, Kaz2550, Kayzer, daysofspeed, kpd78, RoboPimp, jrkirkish, WAWBanks, PerFusionist, Pointer, wiklund87, tubezipper, Foamoi_refreshe, melx, JRBain, arcaneaether, Barnaby, Hardly, strtdv, sh333, RadioSilence, deftoneboy, Poltergeist, Snufkino, Mogwai, Soapbars, fuzzface71, JDE and loads more...

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by woolyh
                  View Post

I'd stick my cock in her dirtbox.

fix'd
                  O)))

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by woolyh
                    View Post

I'd stick my cock in her dirtbox.

fix'd
                    O)))

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by V
                      View Post

hey boys, come at mah pusssay.

That would really be something.
                      Founding father of the Fulldrive IIth Fairies

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by christianatl
                        View Post

Can we talk about fat girls who say that they are "curvy?"

That **************** annoys me.

Me too, but I would say she is curvy, and not fat.

What annoys me is girls who are a little on the chubby side, but with no curves.....**************** that.
                        Great deals w/ placebo62, candletears7

Originally Posted by EL KABONG

just cause Aussies cant have guns (=no freedom) doesnt mean other people cant have them either.

Originally Posted by Naterel

Those meatballs came out right

But that rocket ship is ****************ed up

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by The Lou-Dog
                          View Post

What annoys me is girls who are a little on the chubby side, but with no curves.....**************** that.

Seriously where am the titties?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by The Lou-Dog
                            View Post

Seriously where am the titties?

Comment

I admit, I watched one of her videos once, to see that the fuss was about.

I was embarrassed for her.
                              Arrangements? How about I hit on two and four, and you shut the **************** up?

Comment

View Post

I read this post and then clicked on your sig link to your website. The first thing I saw was a woman holding two pedals and apparently wearing nothing but a t-shirt.

I just thought that was amusing.
                                ~ Fear is your only god ~

Comment

Working...
                                X