Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuzz Box Girl

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16






    Quote Originally Posted by V
    View Post

    Yeah, I don't think she has to do that. I mean, Dirks just interviews people and is a girl and she is popular enough. It's not like she's all "hey boys, come at mah pusssay." No, she's like, oh what speakers are in there?




    Yep, she's good. Sometimes she knows more than the artist/tech.
    Sometimes you follow your heart. Sometimes your heart cuts a fart. That's the cosmic shame.Charvel So Cals More Guitars Amp PedalsMy Band Site w/ Player

    Comment


    • #17
      Crappiest, stupidest gimmick for gear demos ever. 1970's sexist chic isn't really what I look for when I want to know what something sounds like. Can't you just let me hear the pedal without all this embarrassing ****************?
      Fuzzed out Shoegaze
      http://thecherrywave.bandcamp.com/

      Comment


      • #18






        Quote Originally Posted by notjonahbutnoah
        View Post

        She's good for those late nights on the internet when you're thinkin "I know I should fap but I'm really not in the mood" so you can watch her videos for a nice transition from a legit, non-sexual interest/hobby to fapping.




        WOOOOw, I think I have to sig this.
        FS/FT:

        Blackout Effectors Mantra - Black. $140 shipped to the lower 48.

        Good dealings with: Conky, Barney Steele, Orbis Mortis, LWatford-2, Blakemore Effects, Aaron SS, Juri, High Gain, FoxMan, IRG, Orange Worker, Panther King, BHz_econo, 9520575, Hangwire, Doug Deeper, SH333, Dylanwilde, frenchji, rossta1, Computicus, ToonHollow

        Comment


        • #19






          Quote Originally Posted by Holy Schnikes
          View Post

          Her schtick was both contrived and played out the minute she arrived imo. The whole "car accident/need money/love pedals/here's my tits and ass boys" bull****************. However, if she want's to throw her goods up on the internet in order to demo a pedal, I won't complain.



          TGP gets pretty hot under their starched collars when it comes to FBG tho.....




          ____________________________________________
          Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

          Originally Posted by IRG:
          "reunula speaks the trooth"

          Comment


          • #20
            I enjoy the demos, and it looks like she has fun doing them. Seems like she's been actually making more music than demos in the past several months actually.
            New stuff every day on Gain!

            Comment


            • #21






              Quote Originally Posted by V
              View Post

              Yeah, I don't think she has to do that. I mean, Dirks just interviews people and is a girl and she is popular enough. It's not like she's all "hey boys, come at mah pusssay." No, she's like, oh what speakers are in there?




              This is what I was thinking. I would much rather watch a video with Dierks than FBG since she actually seems to care about what she's talking about. For some reason I just never liked it when people act overtly sexual just to get more attention. I like me some classy ladies.
              Blakemore Effects (I now sell Dr. Scientist and DMB pedals in addition to my own.)
              My pedal company.
              Facebook page for Blakemore Effects

              Comment


              • #22
                Kayzer has the coolest demos. I don't know why more people don't like them. He also owns one of the coolest guitars I've ever seen.



                px;paddingpx;" onclick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName(' div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('d iv')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('d iv')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Show Spoiler'; }" />










                Fuzzboxgirl doesn't really demonstrate pedals well, IMO. But she does demo some pedals that I couldn't find clips of otherwise.

                Comment


                • #23






                  Quote Originally Posted by Moustache_Bash
                  View Post

                  Kayzer has the coolest demos. I don't know why more people don't like them. He also owns one of the coolest guitars I've ever seen.



                  px;paddingpx;" onclick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName(' div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('d iv')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('d iv')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Show Spoiler'; }" />










                  Fuzzboxgirl doesn't really demonstrate pedals well, IMO. But she does demo some pedals that I couldn't find clips of otherwise.




                  Cummy guitar
                  Six Acre Lake on Bandcamp

                  Six Acre Lake on Facebook

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    i won't watch her demos. so obnoxious.
                    dbsanchez.com
                    soundcloud.com/nonlocality
                    nonlocality.bandcamp.com

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      There is nothing more annoying then alluding to being a tramp. Either go all out and get DPed on a pile of fuzz pedals or put on a sweater and simply smile.
                      Six Acre Lake on Bandcamp

                      Six Acre Lake on Facebook

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        or just play the pedal
                        dbsanchez.com
                        soundcloud.com/nonlocality
                        nonlocality.bandcamp.com

                        Comment


                        • #27






                          Quote Originally Posted by six acre lake
                          View Post

                          Do you feel sorry for her because she has to tart up her demos and sell sex instead of just giving the viewer a decent demo served straight up ala Burgs / Kayzer?



                          If you try to come at me with the "empowering" perspective i'm gonna date rape both your parents..




                          Your calendar that you were hoping to receive before Christmas got lost in the mail, didn't it.



                          DW
                          Yo ho ho and a bottle of Rhum

                          Comment


                          • #28






                            Quote Originally Posted by six acre lake
                            View Post

                            There is nothing more annoying then alluding to being a tramp. Either go all out and get DPed on a pile of fuzz pedals or put on a sweater and simply smile.




                            gaped
                            Decolonize

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              good job making a thread about her to give her just that extra push of undeserved exposure, as if thats what she needed...

                              Comment


                              • #30






                                Quote Originally Posted by !i!i!i!i!i!
                                View Post

                                good job making a thread about her to give her just that extra push of undeserved exposure, as if thats what she needed...




                                Actually, You are right. My bad.
                                Six Acre Lake on Bandcamp

                                Six Acre Lake on Facebook

                                Comment













                                Working...
                                X