READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 6-12-12

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 6-12-12

Welcome to the spam thread.

[COLOR="Red"]Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN.

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• p0lymath
    replied
    buy my stuffz on teh evilbay plz

digitech rp300a multieffects unit http://www.ebay.com/itm/330748446778?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p39 84.m1555.l2649
    ehx ring thing http://www.ebay.com/itm/330748453201?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p39 84.m1555.l2649
    behringer us600 pitch shifter/harmonist http://www.ebay.com/itm/330748456708?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p39 84.m1555.l2649

and my friend WTB a $250 M9, help! Thanks y'all.

Leave a comment:

• silverburstlp
    replied
    Looking for the EQD HoofReaper (two in one) or the standard Hoof, but would prefer the HoofReaper....

Leave a comment:

• StompboxMan
    replied

For Sale is my Metasonix KV-100 AssBlaster Multi-Effects Unit. Housed in a ABS utility box (Pictured) the Metasonix KV-100 has all the insane sounds imaginable! My KV-100 is in near mint condition. $799.

The Metasonix KV-100 AssBlaster contains the following:

Five real new-old-stock VACUUM TUBES. the basic preamp stage of our TM-7 Scrotum Smasher, driving: - the waveshaping (pulser) and ring modulation functions of our TM-1, minus the ring-modulator carrier oscillator, which then drives; a VCO derived from our TM-3 (it is NOT intended for use as a synthesizer pitch source, only as a special effect for signal degradation), leading to; an all-new wide-sweeping bandpass filter, with envelope filter function plus wah capability (external pedal); plus an envelope follower, which also makes a gate signal; and a noise gate on the output, which is always active and is driven by said gate signal.

Plus relay-based true bypass for the main circuit, plus relay controlled activation of the VCO and pulser. Controllable with manual switches or external Fender-type amp footswitches. Plus plenty of processing inputs and outputs for control voltages. No MIDI.

Only 8 knobs allow for vast ranges of distortion and effects, Yes, you can plug your guitar into it, Yes, you can plug line-level sources into it. Yes you can run the output to a guitar amp or any mixer. Yes, all the inputs and outputs are compatible with modular synthesizers.

Specifications: Audio input accepts unbalanced guitar, microphone or line signals. Output 600 ohms unbalanced. 1/4" jacks for all I/O. Extra inputs: carrier audio input for ring modulator, CV inputs for VCO pitch and filter sweep. Extra outputs: envelope CV out, VCO waveform out, pulser waveform out. Frequency response: yes. Distortion: yee-haw. Filter sweep range: <100Hz to >12 kHz. Enclosed in rugged, moisture-resistant ABS utility box with hinged lid, carrying handle and latch. Size with lid closed 12.25"x7.4"x6.5" (314mmx186mmx168mm), weight (minus AC adapter) approx 2 lbs (1.4 kg). Power: 12 volts AC, 50/60 Hz, 1.5 amps. Uses Jameco 167151 AC adapter for power in 120v countries. Power inlet: 2.1mm coaxial jack. Unit ships with AC adapter for USA. Note: On/Off buttons in picture have been replaced with On/Off rocker switches.

Listen to the sounds!
    http://www.metasonix.com/index.php/kv-100

Contact Chuck by Email: stompboxman@aol.com
    or Phone 714-738-7976

Leave a comment:

• Cliff Fiscal
    replied
    For Sale: Wilson Freaker Wah #15

Condition is good, only negative is that one of the screws has broken off in the pedal. I haven't had any issue with this on a pedalboard.

Works great for guitar and bass.
    Once you get the hang of it, it's one of the most flexible wahs out there.

$130 Shipped in the 48 states.

Leave a comment:

• sh333
    replied
    Dr. Scientist The Elements $165

EBS UniChorus $135

Diamond J-Drive Mk.III $140

Rockett Flex Drive $135

Analogman Beano Boost $135

Wilson Compressor $95

Electro-Harmonix Little Big Muff $45

Barber Electronics Dirty Bomb $95

VFE White Horse $110

Red Witch Fuzz God II $175

Keeley Fuzz Head $145

Electro-harmonix Holy Grail Plus $105

Emma DiscumBOBulator $170

Fulltone Full-drive 2 MOSFET $105

Fulltone Clyde Deluxe $170

Xotic X-blender $120

T.C. Electronic Nova Modulator $145

T.C. Electronic Nova Drive $180

Red Witch Famulus Overdrive/Distortion $195

Foxrox Zim Overdrive $175

Way Huge swollenpickle $85

Prescription Electronics Vibe-Unit / w adaptor $215

Barber LTD SR $95

MI Audio Crunch Box Distortion $95

Diamond Phase $199

Cusack Tap-A-Phase (Black, V2.2) $195

Effectrode Firebottle Booster $215

Maxon AD-9 pro $195

Pigtronix attack sustain ADSR $185

Keeley Modded Boss TR-2 Tremolo $155

Durham Mucho Boosto $115

MJM Dallas Boost (with nos parts) $115

BSM OR treble/bass booster $195

Keeler Kick Fuzz $160

Pigtronix Aria $75

MXR Auto Q $55

Voodoo Lab Analog Chorus $95

Visual Sound

Leave a comment:

• TehSuperFox
    replied
    DOD FX-17 Volume/Wah, $45 shipped.

Leave a comment:

• Tron Murphy
    replied
    Crxsh posted twice, ban him.

Also buy dis:

Minty. Never left my smoke free home. Footswitch, power cable, all paperwork. Will ship in all original packaging. Completely stock except it currently has a Tung-Sol 6L6 in it. Original 6V6 will be included. Both 12ax7s are stock.

$325 shipped and PP'd in the ConUS. I WILL accept a money order on this because...damn...those fees.

Cash is king here. BUT - Open to trade offers.

Leave a comment:

• Crxsh
    replied

Pretty much mint. Modest velcro on the bottom.

Looking for $120 shipped/PayPal

Leave a comment:

• Orbis_Mortis
    replied
    Digitech Whammy........$125 (includes shipping and paypal - gift preferred but not required)

Got this in a trade. Great pedal. Just not an effect I ever see myself using. The switch was replaced by Digitech and that's why it has an RA number on the box. Works perfectly.

Leave a comment:

• orangekick
    replied
    I have a couple of great pedals here. I just picked up the Lunar Echo in a trade, it sounds fantastic. The Toadworks Barracuda is my favorite flanger, but my car needs all new brakes on top of many other things at the moment, so up on the block these things go.

DMB Lunar Echo $225 Paypalled and shipped in the US
    Toadworks Barracuda - $175 Paypalled and shipped in the US

Leave a comment:

• alien
    replied
    HI hate to do it but I got bike gas. Minty BJFE mighty orange mini vibe 610.00 plus shipping pay pal. Ive had offers before but forget who it was. GO!! pic upon request or i will post it later.

edit: over 100 ebay deals with 100% positive feed back bid with confidence yalls!

so:

MINI VIBE 610 +
    5 KNOB DISASTER TRANSPORT 150 +

Leave a comment:

• albertus
    replied
    FA: Pawn shop mustang, no reserve

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320928115088?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p39 84.m1555.l2649

Leave a comment:

• cmog
    replied

Click on the pic for links!

Leave a comment:

• FireInCairo
    replied
    This is a T.C. Helicon Voice Create microphone preamp with effects. It comes with the power supply and a handly little U.S. Army issue padded case (originally from a canteen). This unit can be used as a preamp for recording vocals or in front of a P.A. live for give depth, and effects on a vocal. It works great, and sounds excellent. $130 shipped to the lower 48 of the USA.

Nady RMX rackmount mic/line mixer:

This is a single rack unit mic/line mixer from Nady. It has a master volume and master treble and bass controls. It also has 6 separate channels which can acommodate microphone input or line 1/4 input (3 of which are have phantom power). You can use this to do a drum mix or you can use it to mix multiple mics and instruments for a small cafe PA rig. It works great, and takes up little space in a rack. $70 shipped to the lower 48 of the USA.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X