Collapse
No announcement yet.

READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 6-12-12

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want your Timefactor. I've got some pedals for sale / trade in my sig. Make me a cash or trade offer.

MXR Phase 90 w/ box (has blue led though) $50

Malekko E600d w/ box make offer

Boss OC2 $50

Emperor 2x12 w/ Weber 65s 16 ohm. White with black and silver grill cloth. Some scratches, mostly on top of cab. $525 shipped

Boss GX-700 and Roland GFC-50 - comes with power supply. Input on rear of preamp doesn't work. Was like that when I bought it, I've used the front input with no problems. I've got a MIDI cable for the footswitch. Will split up if you want. Make offer.

Rocktron Velocity 250 - 250 watt poweramp that is very tube like. Can power up to 4 cabs at once. $250 shipped.

I run a small label / distro and just put this compilation out featuring 16 tracks of doom, grind, and ambient noise. Some forumite's bands are on here as well. Full color, shrink wrapped, and pro pressed.

My band Grievances just did a split with Quiet Hands (poundcaketoredvelvet's band). 66 copies on a 3" mini cd with full color booklet inside a cd sized dvd case. 7 tracks: 3 from my band and 4 from Quiet Hands. $6 shipped for both the split and the compilation.

You can stream both here: www.divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com
    http://deadhandcollective.blogspot.com - my band
    http://divinemotherrecordings.com -my label
    http://divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com
    http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...l=1#post425143 99 - good deals

Comment

*Big Box Mellowtone Wolf Computer. From low gain fuzz to rediculous oscilating noise... Has my favorite settings sharpied on the screen printed graphics, unfortunately... Velcroed already... No box... Pm me your email and ill send a pic... $110 shipped and paypaled...*

Death by Audio Fuzz War - Old skool painted as opposed to screen printed... Fantastic fuzz... Like new with box... Played maybe a grand total of 3 minutes... Just not my style $130 shipped and paypal'd

WTT for a Holy Grail Nano or another EHX reverb
      1*WANNABE SINGER/SONGWRITER/GENIUSGibson SG w/ Vibrola > Pedal Monsters Klone > JHS Superbolt > EHX Deluxe Memory Man > EHX Holy Grail > Boss TU-2 > 2 Handwired Fender Princeton Reverb RI 1x12s

Comment

vox tonelab - $150 shipped or trades

Gibson 490T - $40 shipped or trades
        http://circadianfrequency.bandcamp.com/
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Circad...71994049510517

Comment

Marsh MTS-1
          KILLER TS808.
          Alpha pots, cloth wiring, 4558 chip.
          Made me sell my TS808HW, but I'm just not using a TS-type anymore.
          Check out the YouTube vids.

$80.00 shipped (These are $139 + shipping new.)

Don't trust: Jbrazz, clementwave, madler or easyliver
          Don't Ship Guitars Media Mail

Comment

Crybaby Classic Wah- $70 shipped
            -Like new Dunlop wah pedal, with Fasel, and true bypass

Gibson PAF humbucker- $60 shipped
            -Bridge humbucker from early 90's Gibson ES-335

VoxCelestion 10" speaker - $35 shipped
            -Mint condition VoxCelestion 10" speaker, 30 watts, 16 Ohms

I take Pay Pal, will ship international and NYC meetups are an option too.
            ******For Sale*******ZVEX SHODanelctro Cool Cat Chorushttp://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Effects/ZVEX-EQD-Tremolo-midi-pedal-etc/m-p/35322845#U35322845

Comment

check the sig!
              spam:
              none at the moment

I am on the good traders list
              great deals with InertiacSKS, Misle, OldCrankyDouche, DigiTechRep, and more that I forgot about

If you don't like what I like, I don't like you. fight me.

Comment

Yo dudes.

[COLOR="red"]FS/T: Some Pedals and Stuff

Boss CS-3 - $55 shipped - Mint, no box. Compresses things in an adequate fashion.

EHX Holy Stain - $OLD - Mint, with box. Dirt/fuzz/clean, two useful reverbs, a vibrato and a pitch shifter. Lots of weird noises in this one, and true bypass to boot.

Boss DD-3 - $80 shipped - Mint, no box. Makes echo sounds, not sure what the whole 'delay' thing is about.

EHX Holy Grail Nano - $100 shipped - Mint w/ box and power supply. Been dragging my feet on selling this one, but bills need to be paid and stuff.

[COLOR="red"]Danelectro DC-3 - $300 shipped CONUS

Up next on the block is my Danelectro DC-3, finished in a beautiful sparkle teal/blue-green. Hardly something you could call subtle, but it sure looks good under the stage lights. Either way, the hollow body is very light and resonant at 6.29 lbs, and the pickups and 7-way switching allow for all kinds of sounds - cop any tone from Strat to Tele to classic Danelectro twang. Unlike lesser models, this one comes factory stock with an upgraded six-saddle bridge and Gotoh tuners. The guitar plays excellent, of course, and is currently strung with a .011 gauge set of flatwound D'Addarios. Comes with a gig bag as well; the whole package is mint, save for one 1/4" crack in the pickguard. More photos here.

[COLOR="Red"]FS: Gibson All American II - $440 shipped CONUS

And, of course, you can see more pictures here.

Up next is my Gibson All American II. It's a '94 model, near as I can tell, and a truly dynamite guitar. These are pretty uncommon and admittedly kind of funky, but whether you're into offbeat Gibsons or just want a quality guitar at a bargain price, I have a feeling this one's going to make its next owner very happy.

As you can see, it has its fair share of nicks and dings - all pictured - but the bones of the guitar are rock solid. Plays great with a fresh setup and strings; no sharp fret ends, no fret wear, no buzzes or rattles, and the trem holds tune like a rock. Plus, it sounds like a really big, really angry Telecaster; I'd say it even gets into Junior territory.

Anyway, that's about it for the schtick. Prices are OBO within reason, and while I'll consider trades, cash is indeed king. I'm glad to answer any questions, provide more pictures, give references or a phone number, pretty much anything to put a potential buyer at ease. Just feel free to message me, and we'll go from there. Thanks for looking!

Jason
                I'm in a band called Little Sluggers. Signature.

Comment

RECORDS:
                  Actors & Actresses - Arrows (grey /300) - $6
                  Ataraxia - The Unexplained - $25
                  Converge - Unloved And Weeded Out (clear brown /299) - $12
                  Genesis - S/T - $2
                  Gore
                  Good Deals: Nettor, vulcaniza P, mibeaulieu, PurpleStrat, Used666, almost enough, WWW, MrNixon, itkindaworks, Stubacca, ambient, 59vampire, orange worker, goodhonk, aporcelainsky, Noshtero, solly, timjtitus, jimihalen

Originally Posted by Blungo

If you were French and your first name was Ned, you could be
                  Ned LeToink.

Comment

[COLOR="red"]Sovtek Small [COLOR="red"]Stone Phaser

BOX NOT INCLUDED

[color="red"]$60 + Shipping
                    Transactions: crimson on pink, Lobster Magnet, NITEFLY182, vigor&kandor, shepherdspy, gregovertone, stephen_b, Collapse, maxisnotdead, thelorddread, macadood

Comment

Digitech Whammy DT- comes with box, docs. And power supply $205 shipped/PayPal

Blakemore Effects Mustang- comes with box & docs. $115 shipped/PayPal

ThunderTomate Analog Chorus- one of the best choruses I ever used $85 shipped/PayPal

Malekko Effects Omnicron Chorus- cool but not my thing $115 shipped/PayPal

www.ChrisBedward.comYoutube

Comment

Hate to let go of these things, but cash is crucial at this moment. All prices pp'd and shipped to US

Midfi Standard Pitch Pirate. Pretty close to mint condition, although I velcro'd it when I got it (fuzzy side). Sounds amazing, just not getting much use at the moment. $175

Loooper.com Micro ABY. This has never been used. I ordered it, then by the time it got here, realized I didn't really need it. A great space saver though. $50

Not really looking for trades, as the cash is needed, but I might be persuaded for one of the following:

-Omicron Vibrato plus cash
                        -Pedaltrain PT-2 w/ hardcase
                        -Ekko 616 plus cash
                        -Presonus Firestudio Project plus cash from me
                        dis ma band: CAPTIONS.This one time, at our bandcamp...

Comment

Sold
                          Originally Posted by knobs.

what i really want to do is legally **************** his ass, i know it'll probably be a pretty long procedure but it's going to be worth it.

Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe

Pardon my french, but whomever it was who started this and thought it would be "funny" is an ****************************.

My band: Nine Worlds

Spam: Nada
                          Trade References

Comment

~~FOR SALE / NO TRADES~~

WREN & CUFF BOX OF WAR --> like new condition with original box and all paperwork. Low serial number too if that's you're thing. $175 shipped to the lower 48.

[COLOR="#a0522d"]INTERFAX HP-1 HARMONIC PERCOLATOR --> brand new Chuck Collins repro. $190 shipped to the lower 48

NOCTURNE EFFECTS EL SELTZERADO FUZZ DE LOS MUERTOS --> one of Tavo's latest creations. It closely resembles a well-tweaked Mosrite Fuzzrite or even a Maestro Fuzz_Tone; easily nails just about any Biker/Spaghetti Western tone you can think up. New and unused with original box, paperwork, bandanna, etc. $150 shipped to the lower 48.

[COLOR="gray"]MXR M-117 FLANGER RI --> 4-knob, grey reissue with original box, paperwork, and 18v adapter. $100 shipped to the lower 48

CUSTOM AUDIO ELECTRONICS FREDDY FUZZ --> excellent condition. This is the version with the silk-printed graphics and red LED. Very similar to the Analogman Astrotone and borders on the edge of Distortion and Fuzz. $100 shipped to the lower 48

"That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die." -- Me

Comment

FS 1997 Fuzz Factory non spam can Christmas Tree one off. This must have been the one of the first non spam can Fuzz Factory, it sounds gnarly and phat.
                              $275 Shipped and Paypal, Believe the hype, the breadboard, FF's sound better. I have owned many over the years.

FS Juan Slightly Tarnished Soul

Member Of The SG Army

Originally posted by RoboPimp
                              everyone knows "real boutique british" tone comes from korea

Comment

Frantone Hepcat $165
                                Big box version, where it all began. 9mm Center positive One Spot adapter included!

There may be more on the way, we shall see!

Trade thoughts (+/- $) :
                                Mastery Bridge for my Jazzmaster
                                Lollar Charlie Christian tele neck pickup
                                1x10 or 1x12 cabinet
                                Analogman Peppermint
                                Pedaltrain Mini w/fuel tank mod
                                Skreddy Echo (Gold)

All pricing includes shipping via USPS to the CONUS, and reflects pricing via PayPal. Gift is very much appreciated but not necessary
                                Good Deals w/ drasp, jdkeeper, shaun126, lukepeacock, ZCT423, Invader.CC, astainback1, orangekick, Sgt. Politeness, Somedayrockstar, ispunk, notjonahbutnoah, vintageroad, cdunn, Texas Noise Factory, Flying_Milkman, H.P. Lovecraft, Snufkino, and countless others throughout time...

Comment

Working...
                                X