Grammys

BrentMpls

• Members

^^^
That a quick GIF

I liked Fun. and the Rihanna song, Mumford was pretty good, Bruno Mars/Sting was  cool.  There are still too many pop songs using that Em C G D kind of thing.  Elton and the gang do The Weight was great.  The Black Keys and Jack White were a breath of non pop fresh air.

Frank Ocean I don't get, I don't listen to the radio, but the guy can't sing live, I mean I couldn't figure out what he was trying to do melodically, I think the crowd was really cheering the lighting effect with the running legs. 

Not the best Grammy's in memory, but I have a pretty low bar for live music on tv, even if I don't like it, it's usually interesting in some way.

• Members

I don't give a {censored} about the Grammys and I'm not watching, but i do love hearing that beiber didn't get nominated and is being a big {censored}ing baby about it, and that some dude name Al Walser got nominated for the {censored}tiest song I've heard in a long time (seriously, look him up. he's like a no-name DB that networked his way into a nomination, the music is terrible and his video has like a $100 budget), just going to show what a joke these awards are.

Archived