Korg Pandora PX4 factory reset

Igel

• Members

I've dug thru the user's manual, searched the web, searched Korg's site and I can't find a factory reset procedure for the PX4. Some of the presets seem to be acting a little flakey and I wanted to try a factory reset to see if that would take care of it.

I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could either clue me in on how to accomplish this or convince me that the "problems" I'm having are all in my mind and that it doesn't need to be reset ;)

TIA for any help you may be able to provide.

/tones

• Members

I have a PX4B "bass version" , pg 28 of the Manual "reloading the factory programs"

"while holding down the Rhythm button and the ^ button turn the power On ." it will ask you if you want to Reload. If you press enter/rec . the factory programs will reload into the user program area. The display will read Reload Verify complete . If you reload , all other saved settings will be rewritten .

warning * Never turn off the power during the reload operation ! *

• Members

ThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYou! - I could not find that in the pfd users guide I downloaded, but now that you've described the procedure it sounds familiar. :)

Much appreciated!

/tones

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Hi!

I also have one, but I can't reset it :confused: I do exactly what's written below:

I have a PX4B "bass version" , pg 28 of the Manual "reloading the factory programs"

"while holding down the Rhythm button and the ^ button turn the power On ." it will ask you if you want to Reload. If you press enter/rec . the factory programs will reload into the user program area. The display will read Reload Verify complete . If you reload , all other saved settings will be rewritten .

warning * Never turn off the power during the reload operation ! *

But it just don't work :cry: it doesn't even ask if I want to reset... any help?

Thx

• 4 years later...
  • 7 years later...
  • Members

My Px4 value dial while in Rhythm is flaking out.  When I try to change Rhythm Pattern, Tempo, Reverb, moving the dial takes value down and not up.

I tried the factory reset process (great advice btw).  But it didn't fix the value dial issue.

Any thoughts, advice?

Archived