Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Faderless Non-Behringer Mixers

Been eyeing up the Allen & Heath Zed-10 since I was a teen and I know I could probably get by with a used Soundcraft (or Behringer, their mixers are their most reliably built things they have) but I was wondering if anyone was aware of anything similar.

More than one aux send is a plus.

Zed10

Attached Files
    FAPASSfrittata! Unload your troubles unto me, even if it's tough to swallow. I'm used to swallowing huge loads.I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the chip off the old dick

I like Mackies

Comment

• AimmarCair
      AimmarCair commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed but their only thing of similar size/stuffs is the Mackie 802-VLZ3 but it costs more and does far little.

Probably going to have to have an obnoxious red mixer.

Peavey do anything that fits the bill? They're cheaper and last forever.
    Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

• AimmarCair
      AimmarCair commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes they do!

PV8 is exactly what I'm looking for, same amount of stuff I need but a smidge cheaper and smaller.

Hmmm might try hold out for a used one if I can. Probably more likely to turn up than an Allen & Heath.

• AimmarCair
      AimmarCair commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, found one for

S'what I'm here for. No prob.
    Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

Working...
    X