Recently been listening to:

AimmarCair

• Members

Luomo - Vocalcity - Vladislav Delay doing much more accessible stuff that has vocals and everything.

Gas - Pop - Lush ambient prettiness. Sat on Gas for so long before taking the plunge. I'm a moron, this is great. Turns out not everyone has to be Fennesz to be perfect.

The Avalanches - Since I Left You - "Plunderphonics", basically pieces made out of samples of many other things that still work out as being cohesive and nteresting. And then Madonna's Holiday hits you slap bang in the face for a split second and you're not sure if you heard it but you really did and it was fine and you are okay with it.

TMI CSB TTYL BTBAM

Post your own if you feels like it.

• Members

Crybaby posuer hair bands wat?

For what it's worth I listened to them once on account of knowing someone called Joe Spencer and I thought I'd mock him. They were pretty dull I found even as raucous rock bands go.

And not that bluesy. Where's my Muddy Waters At Newport 1960 Lou Speed? Eh?

• Members

Lou Speed's Alt wrote:

Been listening to a lot of Jon Spencer Blues Explosion lately. Everyone should listen to the Blues Explosion. They'll make you forget about all these crybaby poseur hair bands. The blues is number one.

+1

I got the deluxe editions of acme and extra width the other day. plus orange is unbeatable. and plastic fang is super fun.

BLUES!

Archived