X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lookin' to slap some verb on it.

I've gone back and forth between rationalizing whether or not I should have a reverb pedal, even though my amp's spring verb is really all I ever use.  Well after recording a few new songs, I realized for live purposes, maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a simple verb pedal with maybe some cool hall and plate sounds when I'm gettin weird.  My budget is under $150, and I don't mind buying used.  My main concern is that I'd like the 'mix' or 'blend' control to just be basically the level for the reverb, as opposed to some pedals where when the mix knob is past noon, the starts to decrease the volume of the dry signal.  I'm just lookin to louden up the verb, not quiet the guitar.  Any suggestions?  I previously had a holy grail, and the hardwire verb.  The hardwire I did like, but if there's something in a better, or even smaller package, I'm all ears.

<div class="signaturecontainer">dis ma band: <a target="_blank" href="http://www.facebook.com/captions">CAPTIONS.</a><br><br><br><br>This one time, at our <a target="_blank" href="http://captions.bandcamp.com/">bandcamp...</a><br><br></div>

A used Dr Scientist Mini Reverberator falls within budget :robotwink:

<blockquote><hr>AimmarCair wrote:<br>EHX could clean out my anus.<br><br>Delicious HOG enema.<hr></blockquote>

Comment

Marshall Reflector and Boss RV-2 are my favourites for reverbs with effect level rather than mix
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheColdNorthWind#g/u" target="_blank">Youtube Pedal Vids</a><br />
      <b><font color="Black"><font size="2">For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)</font></font></b><br />
      <font color="indigo"><font size="1">ToneFactor Nebular - £40<br />
      Line 6 RotoMachine - £46<br />
      </font></font><font size="1"><font color="YellowGreen">Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat</font></font></div>

Comment

You literally just described the hardwire rv7. Seriously.
        Test Tech Wattson Classic Electronics<br><br>EL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

• BrentMpls
          BrentMpls commented
          Editing a comment

You literally just described echodeluxe. Seriously.

idk
        Test Tech Wattson Classic Electronics<br><br>EL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

You literally just described the hardwire rv7 describing echodeluxe describing the hardwire rv7. Seriously.

Comment

• AimmarCair
            AimmarCair commented
            Editing a comment
            You literally just described the hardwire rv7 describing echodeluxe describing the hardwire rv7 reverberating metadeluxe. Seriously.

Working...
        X