I'm done.

delayed delay

• Members

Until the "top men" figure out how to make this forum more friendly for ipad users, I'm out. Still can't quote, and still can't access my subscriptions on the forum without getting a ridiculously jumbled email... So I'm done.

This was my favorite place to talk gear, mainly because of all the personalities... But it's useless now.

Phil, I really wish you all would've gotten this right before making the switch, because this is garbage.

• Members

makes it hard to justify staying when good people leave..

i'm 90% there too. not that anyone gives a {censored}.. i'm sure most people will make a humurous remark but you all know that the good discussions are simply not happening here anymore because people like delayed delay are leaving. and after being a member since 1999 or so, it sucks that its come to this.

• Members

Although I don't see the need for all of these 'I'm done' threads I totally get you.

This place is dying (if not dead) unfortunately. I'm not overly sad if I'm honest, I've picked up my guitar so much more lately and actually wrote stuff rather than hanging out on the internet.

The only person I feel sorry for is Phil, he plows so many hours in to this site and shouldn't have been 'rewarded' with all this.

• Members

gambit wrote:

makes it hard to justify staying when good people leave..

i'm 90% there too. not that anyone gives a {censored}.. i'm sure most people will make a humurous remark but you all know that the good discussions are simply not happening here anymore because people like delayed delay are leaving. and after being a member since 1999 or so, it sucks that its come to this.

Gambit, you're good people. www.guitarampboard.com needs good people to jumpstart the effects forum.

Archived