Any one believe in Ghosts?

King Rat

• Members

Last night in the middle of the night. I woke up because someone/something was holding/stroking the back of my head.. I was too freaked to move.. And I felt a lot of wieght on me like someone was spooning me.. I was awake but frozen with fear before just jumping up and no one or anything was around..

Then when I looked in the mirror this morning I had a hickey on my neck...

What the hey?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Reaganomics! wrote:

You had sleep paralysis.

If ghosts were real they'd be naked, because your clothes don't have souls and die at the same time. Has anyone ever claimed to see a naked ghost? No. Bull{censored}

Definitely sounds like sleep paralysis. 

I've never thought of it that way, but that actually makes a lot of sense. Never believed in ghosts though. I grew up with a kid who claimed both houses he lived in were haunted, and his dad had stories of living in many haunted houses, but they were all super far-fetched stories, and none of them had anything to do with ghosts.

"One time my dad was at his house and he heard one of the cymbals crash in the atttic. The house was totally haunted!"

"One time my baby brother dropped his spoon and then i turned away for a second and when i looked back he had his spoon again. Our house is haunted!"

"One time in my old house i was walking to the garage and all the pictures in the hallway were crooked. That house was definitely haunted!"

• Members

I never believed in ghosts--and am still skeptical--but about 10 years ago, I had a ghostly experience while visiting my parents who had just moved into a 150 year old house. Returning from an afternoon walk, I saw someone looking at me from an attic window. As I got closer to the house, I saw the person move to the other attic window, peek out, and then back away. My parents were both at work, and I just assumed that my younger brother was home from school and up there prowling around with a friend. I went in the house and called for my brother as I walked upstairs. I heard some movement but the attic access was closed. No one was home. I checked my watch, and saw that my brother wasn't due home for another 10 minutes. I grabbed a ladder and flashlight to go look up in the attic but no one was there. The attic was completely empty. I noticed some of the wood on the north wall looked charred. I felt a chill down my spine and went outside for a smoke and to have another look at the windows from the sidewalk to see if there were any weird reflections or anything. Nothing. I later learned that 100 years prior, there had been a fire in the attic that killed a teenage girl.

• Members

Yeah.  Saw something that looked suspiciously like one about 30 years ago.  I was with a friend who saw the same thing, and both of us were sober, so I tend to believe it wasn't just a brainfart.  Freaked the hell out of both of us, and we basically did the scooby doo screech and scramble away thing.

• Members

Lanefair wrote:

The only way anything stays on this planet is by having mass and succumbing to gravity. A ghost would just drift into space unless it had mass, in which case you could kill it. And create a ghostghost.

perhaps that's what everyone is seeing, these ghostghosts you speak of.

Archived