Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urinate Forever
    started a topic PHASER THREAD: FULL OF BOLLOCKS

PHASER THREAD: FULL OF BOLLOCKS

I have a green russian small stone.  Love it.  Sounds awesome.

It leaves me wanting more.  Where do I go next?  OTA IC phaser?  I'm looking at the keeley phaser, sounds pretty good.  

The main thing I'm looking for is more control over the wetness of the phase and the overall shape and color of it.

• alien
    replied
    Mr Spock, set phasorz to stunz !!11. I dunno i likin the wet stone its pretty wet for a stone. It even has a little built in RingMod thing!

Leave a comment:

• goodhonk
    replied
    How about the maestro stage phaser?

Leave a comment:

• alien
    replied
    Whetstone wuz epic in more wayz den juan

Leave a comment:

• alien
    replied
    Damb strait

Leave a comment:

• alien
    replied
    I am the a drew first blood as usual , im the peace lover here!! Wah can we purma this guy already he wont play fair anymore when we attack him first for mo ****************ing resson wahhjhh ****************in lame ass pussies

Leave a comment:

• alien
    replied
    Lol

Leave a comment:

• alien
    replied
    @. I am the arm .... Dude i swear i was NOT talking about you and ur littltle jihad when i was making fun of guise who like to **************** they owns grammuhs. I was not talking about you shhesh!!!

Dude ive told nobody ur story how ur mum n grammuh used to rape u as a yung terrist

Leave a comment:

• AngelofHop
    replied
    I have the Maxon and it can sound like the 90 or the Stone. 4, 6, or 10 stages, using photo couplers, It's also stereo and has a unique positive, negative feedback control. Plenty of crazy sounds possible. Although I find myself using a Vibe more these days.

Leave a comment:

• gambit
    replied
    is the Maxon the same phase type as a small stone? or does it have a different character? like how an MXR is compared to a SmallStone?

Leave a comment:

• turnstylepoet
    replied
    What are the best options for a phaser with a mix control?

Leave a comment:

• alien
    replied
    Lol. Actually. I would go with KEELEY if u are feeling the draw, i thought the clip was the best ive heard honestly, it looks rad i dunno if can run on batts only?? But robert is mah broseph and his stuff is hi fi

Leave a comment:

• gambit
    replied
    i think Blake of Blakemore effects was looking into making a small-stone-with-features too.

i remember because i called 1st dibs on it

Leave a comment:

• trainbridge
    replied
    To throw another phase in the ring.....EQD grand orbiter phase machine sound iz good.

Leave a comment:

• turnstylepoet
    replied
    Big box Worn or XO version? Does it matter?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X