Collapse
No announcement yet.

PHASER THREAD: FULL OF BOLLOCKS

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is the Maxon the same phase type as a small stone? or does it have a different character? like how an MXR is compared to a SmallStone?
    Youtube Pedal Vids
    For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)
    ToneFactor Nebular - £40
    Line 6 RotoMachine - £46
    Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat

Comment

• riff ie
      riff ie commented
      Editing a comment

I have the Maxon and it can sound like the 90 or the Stone. 4, 6, or 10 stages, using photo couplers, It's also stereo and has a unique positive, negative feedback control. Plenty of crazy sounds possible. Although I find myself using a Vibe more these days.

Comment

@. I am the arm .... Dude i swear i was NOT talking about you and ur littltle jihad when i was making fun of guise who like to **************** they owns grammuhs. I was not talking about you shhesh!!!

Dude ive told nobody ur story how ur mum n grammuh used to rape u as a yung terrist

Comment

• |||\
        |\|\|\ commented
        Editing a comment

alien wrote:
        @. I am the arm .... Dude i swear i was NOT talking about you and ur littltle jihad when i was making fun of guise who like to **************** they owns grammuhs. I was not talking about you shhesh!!!

Dude ive told nobody ur story how ur mum n grammuh used to rape u as a yung terrist

quoted for ban evidence. can we perma this guy already?

Lol

Comment

I am the a drew first blood as usual , im the peace lover here!! Wah can we purma this guy already he wont play fair anymore when we attack him first for mo ****************ing resson wahhjhh ****************in lame ass pussies

Comment

• ispunk
          ispunk commented
          Editing a comment

Phasers is srs forum bizness

Damb strait

Comment

Whetstone wuz epic in more wayz den juan

Comment

How about the maestro stage phaser?
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• alien
              alien commented
              Editing a comment
              neaux I think the PH 350 actually really does rule! jk

I bet IamTheArm and his grandma are out at waffle house right now! how sexy

Mr Spock, set phasorz to stunz !!11. I dunno i likin the wet stone its pretty wet for a stone. It even has a little built in RingMod thing!

Comment

• ispunk
              ispunk commented
              Editing a comment
              And the Whetstone can go ssssssuuuuuuuppppppppppeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr sssssssssssssssssslllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooo oooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaa aaauuuuuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttthhhhhh hhhhpppppppppptttttttttt

Working...
          X