• Show
Clear All

• Quote Originally Posted by OnWingsOfLead
    View Post

you got me right?

Yep!
    www.shoepedals.com

Comment

• hot dang! i'm very excited, and saving some money to hopefully pick up something after i try em
      First Act Delgada/ Greco LP Custom/ Partscaster Strat/ Squier Jazzmaster/Kramer Striker>Pitchblack > WH10> Organizer > Fuzz Factory> Tonebender MKII Pro> STUD > Octavio> Whammy IV > V3 Big Muff; Super Hard On > Whetstone> Instant Lo Fi> PS3> Delaylab>AC30My Good Transactions

Comment

• I thought we were gonna troll everyone and have you send it to me first. This is why your beard back stabs you
        www.ChrisBedward.com
        Endorsements/Affiliations: Barlow Guitars, Shoe Pedals, Red Bear Picks, Armor Gold Cables-Xitone Cabs

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstrat86
          View Post

I thought we were gonna troll everyone and have you send it to me first. This is why your beard back stabs you

Yeah but this was cheaper.
          www.shoepedals.com

Comment

• gooby pls
            www.ChrisBedward.com
            Endorsements/Affiliations: Barlow Guitars, Shoe Pedals, Red Bear Picks, Armor Gold Cables-Xitone Cabs

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by V
              View Post

Yep. If you sent me an email you should be on the list. The first visit is local so I'm going to send it out to the next person (probably up to MA first and then move south/west in the shortest distances possible).

Sweet! Since im in Idaho it'll be awhile to get to me but still cant wait.
              www.lastchanceisrock.com

Brand new cd ...And Then It Rains now available
              here>>> http://cdbaby.com/cd/lastchance2

And also on iTunes and Napster

Rogue Analog Delay $25 shipped

Good traders: KLeeneX, Solcat, DARKMETL/,Procreatur,TheAmazingBlob,SnoMan97,Steve the Hero, NITROHOLIC, jrcorp,madryan,iblastoff,Doctor Morbius,teletaylor

Bad trader ontariomaximus(Randy Fay of Phaez Amps)

Comment

• status?

Comment

• yeah, what's the dealio? has this shipped? is there an order?
                  NEW STUFF FOR SALE! NOW WITH MORE FEELING!

Originally Posted by big_cat

hands down the most valuable forumite

Originally Posted by big_cat

I'm partly serious and fully erect.

Comment

• Yep. It's with the first person right now. I sent an email earlier today to see how he's making out.
                    www.shoepedals.com

Comment

• Ok, status update: I have the Box back and it should be going up to MA shortly.
                      www.shoepedals.com

Comment

• bump?

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by V
                          View Post

So I have been playing with the Pixelfix circuit before building one for the road. I think I've managed to give the user a little more control over the texture/gating. You can get some really heavy distortion sounds out of it now as well as the synthy stuff. I mean, you could do that before to an extent but this is a little more extreme.

Can you elaborate plz
                          For Sale: hcfx chat (no users)

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by BrentMpls
                            View Post

Can you elaborate plz

Sure. Ok, so in the past the sustain control controlled the incoming gain to bump up weak signals. Now it changes the sensitivity of the circuit more or less so it controls the gatedness of the effect. It ends up being less touchy than before and has a second bias control that gives very synthy sounds at minimum but some more distortion-esque kinds of sounds at higher knob settings. The other controls are pretty similar and the circuit is the same as before if you have bias all the way down and gate around noonish.
                            www.shoepedals.com

Comment

• Oh anyway, I have the box once again. I brought it over to have my friend and his band (Floating Lanterns) check the stuff out and we had a fun little pedal party. I've been working full time lately and the post office is always closed when I get out, so I'm probably going to have to just wait till saturday to get it to MA as i think all the CT people hve been hit by now.
                              www.shoepedals.com

Comment

• It's Away!

Our lovable chocolatier should be having fun shortly.
                                www.shoepedals.com

Comment

Working...
                                X