Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shoe Pedals Tourbox

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im in, i enjoyed being a part of the Blakemore Tour Box.
    www.lastchanceisrock.com

Brand new cd ...And Then It Rains now available
    here>>> http://cdbaby.com/cd/lastchance2

And also on iTunes and Napster

Rogue Analog Delay $25 shipped

Good traders: KLeeneX, Solcat, DARKMETL/,Procreatur,TheAmazingBlob,SnoMan97,Steve the Hero, NITROHOLIC, jrcorp,madryan,iblastoff,Doctor Morbius,teletaylor

Bad trader ontariomaximus(Randy Fay of Phaez Amps)

Comment

Happy days so far with: Kayzer, Snufkino, matchpoint, SG1

Comment

Why do you cry, my friend?
        www.shoepedals.com

Comment

I'm cool with doing a UK and Aus leg of the tourbox, by the way.
          www.shoepedals.com

Comment

Ack, I wish I was going to be in the country for this... damn travelling next year.
            When I Play Pedal Company: ElectroAudioDestructors.com

Comment

I'm in. In CT too!
              Guitars:G&L Tribute ASAT Classic BluesboyFender 50th Anniversary Strat, Classic 50s Telecaster, and others.Pedals:Pitchblack>EP Booster>Classic 108 Fuzz> SD-1>OCD>Keeley Rat>Hoof>DLS MKiii>Small Stone>TR-2>Flashback>Spring TheoryAmp:Peavey Delta Blues

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by V
                View Post

I'm cool with doing a UK and Aus leg of the tourbox, by the way.

Sweet - maybe make a separate thread for that leg of the tour?
                Happy days so far with: Kayzer, Snufkino, matchpoint, SG1

Comment

Since you used me as a test dummy for some of these pedals you should send it all to me first
                  www.ChrisBedward.com
                  Endorsements/Affiliations: Barlow Guitars, Shoe Pedals, Red Bear Picks, Armor Gold Cables-Xitone Cabs

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstrat86
                    View Post

Since you used me as a test dummy for some of these pedals you should send it all to me first
                    www.shoepedals.com

Comment

CT is as big as 2 manhattan blocks haha
                      www.ChrisBedward.com
                      Endorsements/Affiliations: Barlow Guitars, Shoe Pedals, Red Bear Picks, Armor Gold Cables-Xitone Cabs

Comment

So, I think the Silver Apple for the Tourbox is ready to go. I did a little tweaking to the new design. The gain knob on the new version actually acts like the volume knob on your guitar. You know how you often have to roll off your guitar volume just a tad to get the best sound out of a fuzz? Well now you can do that on the fuzz itself so you don't have to worry about it.

Going to try it out at a jam in new haven tonight.
                        www.shoepedals.com

Comment

Alright so I made some further adjustments to the new Silver Apple. The squealing button now works by opening up the noise gate and letting whatever you've got going on under there through. This is a bit of a compromise. In the past there was a second knob to tune the squealing differently from whatever oscillation you have going on normally, but this requires a much harder to press type of momentary switch and is far less conducive to playing the pedal's switch as an instrument/using it to grab notes on the fly. I can still do things the other way but the one for the tourbox will use a soft switch. I also added back the original style gain knob (I found it a lot more versatile if a little noisier when turning it [think crackle ok]) and modified the other knob so it is now sort of a "PINCH" knob. Basically as you turn it to the left you get more pinched off sounds. To the right you get the original sound of the pedal.

So after all this i kinda want to keep it cause it sounds awesome but I'll restrain myself (and build myself a new SA).
                          www.shoepedals.com

Comment

View Post

So, I think the Silver Apple for the Tourbox is ready to go. I did a little tweaking to the new design. The gain knob on the new version actually acts like the volume knob on your guitar. You know how you often have to roll off your guitar volume just a tad to get the best sound out of a fuzz? Well now you can do that on the fuzz itself so you don't have to worry about it.

Going to try it out at a jam in new haven tonight.

sounds awesome. when can we get our pedlolz
                            yep

Comment

I'd say in a couple weeks. I'm waiting on a couple parts. Mainly some BJ69 transistors from Thailand.
                              www.shoepedals.com

Comment

View Post

I'd say in a couple weeks. I'm waiting on a couple parts. Mainly some BJ69 transistors from Thailand.

make sure they are tested before use for any....you know

and make sure they don't have any extra.....bases if you catch my drift
                                yep

Comment

Working...
                                X