Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box just went out

Quote Originally Posted by 9520575
    View Post

Turn the fuzz, gain and gate fully counter-clockwise. turn the Glitch fully clock wise. switch all the way down. now you can run through the gain and fuzz range. the more you turn the glitch counter clockwise the more you need to turn the gate clockwise. This gets rid of the self oscillation.

I tried this, and thanks, it worked . Cool sounds for sure.

Comment

• I got the box today will report soon guys.
      www.ChrisBedward.com
      Endorsements/Affiliations: Barlow Guitars, Shoe Pedals, Red Bear Picks, Armor Gold Cables-Xitone Cabs

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by slushpup96
        View Post

Really tempted to try out a pixel fix. How long is the shipping list for that one? when would I get it? I'd hate to get it while out of town and slow everyone down.

Just send me an email. It'll be a while before it gets to the west coast anyway.
        www.shoepedals.com

Comment

• ok so been messing with the pedals some more. I'm figuring out the controls and I have to say the pedals actually take me out of my element. I'm not used to the kind of textures they produce. With that said I'm slowly getting used to them and finding they're great for I guess what you'd call slow drone and riffing. I play Prog and fusion music so I was having abit of a hard time feeling the notes. I just did a rather horrid imo clip of the Kung Fuzz and it's uploading now.
          www.ChrisBedward.com
          Endorsements/Affiliations: Barlow Guitars, Shoe Pedals, Red Bear Picks, Armor Gold Cables-Xitone Cabs

Comment

• Yeah, I need to write up a manual or something ha ha.

You should try them on some scorching leads. The Silver Apple tends to be good for that with the glitch all the way up (least glitch), gate about half, fuzz and gain back a bit.
            www.shoepedals.com

Comment

• Also, step it up bro frankenstrat. Deerhoof did a pretty awesome demo of Shoe peds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQmF64kGMRs
              www.shoepedals.com

Comment

• Haha well check the splattery death I've done with your kung fuzz. I really had no idea what to play with this thing so I ran with those octave up overtones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Iwfwa5n9MY
                www.ChrisBedward.com

Comment

• lol deerhoof ain't even my style
                  www.ChrisBedward.com

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstrat86
                    View Post

Haha well check the splattery death I've done with your kung fuzz. I really had no idea what to play with this thing so I ran with those octave up overtones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Iwfwa5n9MY

Nice job, man. If you want more clarity you could also try dialing back the intense knob and moving the top switch to either the right or left.
                    www.shoepedals.com

Comment

• yea I noticed that mix switch it was a great idea there. I want to do the pixelfix next. I started playing sonic the hedgehog's green hill zone then remembered genesis was 16 bit lol so either Zelda or Megaman for that one
                      www.ChrisBedward.com

Comment

View Post

yea I noticed that mix switch it was a great idea there. I want to do the pixelfix next. I started playing sonic the hedgehog's green hill zone then remembered genesis was 16 bit lol so either Zelda or Megaman for that one

follow your heart. that's what i always do.
                        www.shoepedals.com

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by V
                          View Post

follow your heart. that's what i always do.

hmm out of the two you'd seem more like a Zelda type to me. requires using your brain and whatnot
                          www.ChrisBedward.com

Comment

View Post

hmm out of the two you'd seem more like a Zelda type to me. requires using your brain and whatnot

Metroid and Zelda were always my favs.
                            www.shoepedals.com

Comment

• the frog really has this gnarly tone to it. beefs up nice
                              www.ChrisBedward.com

Comment

• Getting some fun ideas for a demo. Little Nemo and Solstice come to mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X