X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BearFootFX - three vids

Three relatively new ones from The House Of Rusk. All pretty good, too. I like the comp and distortion. Both are different takes on tried and true classics. 

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><i>Disclosure: I have mutual agreements with PRS, Smitty Custom Guitars, HIWATT UK, Laney Amplification, Providence, Free The Tone, Lava Cables, Voodoo Lab and several dozen pedal companies whom I've bartered videos-for-pedals with. <br />
    <font color="#2e8b57">Youtube channels <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/burgerman666" target="_blank">1</a> &amp; <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/proguitarshopdemos" target="_blank">2</a>.</font></i></font></div>

Classy vids as always Brett! :manhappy:

<div class="signaturecontainer">Good Transactions with: kismet78 <font color="Red">(x3)</font> // Dap99 // 22Tape // rdawk // T ned // Crxshdxmmy // placebo62 // thebazaar // Used666 // RDM // hivedestruction // gummodlx // elicious // Scarlet Theory // xtoby44x // claytonjohn18</div>

Comment

• Burg
      Burg commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! What's with the bot spam above? I would have thought HCFX would have better protection..?

Great demos as always, Brett! I really need to try some of the Bearfoot stuff some day.
    www.blakemoreeffects.com<br>www.facebook.com/blakemoreeffects<br>www.twitter.com/blakemorepedals

Comment

• Burg
      Burg commented
      Editing a comment

Blakemore wrote:
      Great demos as always, Brett! I really need to try some of the Bearfoot stuff some day.

Damn, I still have yours here to do, don't I? Sorry man... it's all gotten on top of me. I'll put something together this week. Cheers, B.

Working...
X