Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohh yea...SIYL.
    i keep forgetting that tune..

+ ****************ing 1

Also I might be a sappy bastard but I really like "With or Without You". That e-bow makes me

Comment

i think Explosions in the Sky having one taped to a guitar is a cool idea, so they can use a slide or whatever iun one hand and also manipulate pedals with the other.

got any pics of that? I'm curious!
      Spam:Selling:Nothing.WTB:Catalinbread Merkin FuzzGibson Maestro FZ-1 or amazing clone

Comment

Smashing Pumpkins-Stand Inside Your Love
        STOMP UNDER FOOT

Comment

Queen-"Love of my Life"...Cars "Since Your Gone"
          Originally Posted by Davo17

Classic liberal comment. Didnt you attack the discovery channel this week?

Originally Posted by cochino

On the 8th day, God created the Plexi!

Comment

what I'm surprised as well is to know that ebow has been around SO long.
            I never figured that, I thought it was a sort of 1990's gizmo.
            Spam:Selling:Nothing.WTB:Catalinbread Merkin FuzzGibson Maestro FZ-1 or amazing clone

Comment

• SG1
              SG1 commented
              Editing a comment

At 2.04 in this video!

what I'm surprised as well is to know that ebow has been around SO long.
            I never figured that, I thought it was a sort of 1990's gizmo.

Comment

Tones on Tail - Burning Skies
              Tones on Tail - Christian Says
              Love and Rockets - 7th Dream of Teenage Heaven

Daniel Ash is an e-bow master.
              We are no longer hitchhiking, we're riding!

www.plush-amps.com

Member - HCFXSCOC and HCJRAKPOS

Comment

With or Without you - U2
                Wishlist - Pearl Jam
                Ebow the letter - REM????

+100 for Iron Lung
                www.myspace.com/thegoodsisterband

Comment

+ ****************ing 1

Also I might be a sappy bastard but I really like "With or Without You". That e-bow makes me

I believe that's actually a Fernandes Sustainiac pickup and not an eBow

+1 to My Iron Lung, Take You on a Cruise, E-Bow the Letter (yes it's REM)...ah hell I can't decide.

Or that song my band does where I eBow the open B with the delay cranked and mess with the rate on my Nano Small Stone
                  www.myspace.com/wkcsound

Comment

BloodTypeBlue wrote:- I believe that's actually a Fernandes Sustainiac pickup and not an eBow

I don't think it is. it was an "infinite guitar" sustaining gizmo given to the Edge by Michael Brooks (or Brook) who invented it

Comment

I believe that's actually a Fernandes Sustainiac pickup and not an eBow

Really? Are the sustaniacs 20 years old? I knew that he used that live. I just kinda guessed that he recorded it with an e-bow and used the sustainiac live. Could be wrong though.

Comment

With or Without you - U2
                        Wishlist - Pearl Jam
                        Ebow the letter - REM????

+100 for Iron Lung

With or Without You has been done with the eBow only in concert (and only on one tour, I think). The original recording was with the Infinite Guitar, invented by Michael Brook. Edge mainly uses a Fernandes Sustainer guitar now in concert; it's pretty much the same thing as the Infinite Guitar.
                        Mittenfields New album, Optimists, out on iTunes or Bandcamp.

"Aurora Borealis? At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your kitchen?"

Comment

Infinite guitar?? Please show pics...

The video for With or Without You he's definitely playing an Ebow.
                          www.myspace.com/thegoodsisterband

Comment

Tones on Tail - Burning Skies
                            Tones on Tail - Christian Says
                            Love and Rockets - 7th Dream of Teenage Heaven

Daniel Ash is an e-bow master.

Agreed! +1,

cheers,
                            Ian
                            @>~,~~'~

Comment

Infinite guitar?? Please show pics...

The video for With or Without You he's definitely playing an Ebow.

I don't know if he ever used the Infinite Guitar in concert. The shows I've been to it was either an eBow (ZooTV) or the Fernandes Decade Elite (from Popmart on.). I never saw them on the JT tour, so I don't know if he used it. Must be some photos floating around out there somewhere.

But here's the inventor's web site

http://www.slowbreakdown.com/instrumentation/infinite.html

Probably wasn't in the video because only two existed at the time.
                              Mittenfields New album, Optimists, out on iTunes or Bandcamp.

"Aurora Borealis? At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your kitchen?"

Comment

Working...
                              X