wolman's got NAD

goodhonk

• Members

goaded by james i picked up this amp yesterday.  66 fender super reverb.  i believe it to be all original, perhaps you guys can enlighten me.  rca tubes.  fellow even gave me some sylvania tubes he thinks came out of her.  original footswitch too. sounds wonderful.  vibrato has some motorboating.

wolfman

sr

sr2

i removed the back panel to view the iron.  think these are cts speakers, stamps are covered by the fender speakers, but the beginning of one of em can be seen, starts off "13".

sr3

sr4

• Members

Zetor wrote:

That looks very nice indeed! I wish I would get the chance to play through one since Television used them on the two first albums and I love the tone Verlaine and Lloyd have on them.

oh, didn't know that.  i knew there was some confusion about what guitars were used on the first album. 

• Members

Very cherry! How may watts are those bad boi's? I would get an THD hotplate attenuator. My THD hotplate sounds sooo good that i can only use it sparingly. Like for some reason i cant afford to have my mind completely blown away every time i play, and i like to save some things for special occasions i guess, the bi phase is one of those. Hnad! Jelly. Sooooo f'in jelly hope wife dont kick u to da curbs an shiz, how is that couch??

Archived