Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggie Watts demos the 45000 looper

Formerly known as Spoonie G.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7874/spoileri.jpg

Comedy bang bang comedy bang bang comedy bang bang comedy bang bang
    I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

• Trick Fall
      Trick Fall commented
      Editing a comment
      Would love to have one of those, but I wouldn't be able to do anything cool with it.

Nothing makes me want to learn to use the looper on my M13 LESS than Reggie Watts. Way too intimidating, he's so awesome.

'95 Fender Tele Special/'85 Fender Performer/Danelectro 6|12 Doubleneck/Odyssey Fretless Bass/Emperador Barney Kessel Clone/Hardtail Partscater/Epiphone Firebird->-Zvex Mastotron->-Pigtronix Philosopher's Tone->-Catalinbread Naga Viper->-Catalinbread Teaser Stallion->-Catalinbread SFT->-Catalinbread RAH->-Crybaby 95Q->-Egnater Tweaker-[Line 6 M13 in Loop]

Comment

Forty five TOUSAND.
      Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

• Texas Noise Factory
        Editing a comment
        I cant think of anyone better to do that demo for them. Best demo I've seen in a while.

this is the best demo I've ever seen. Reggie is channeling some sort of Prince soft and wet style. I don't even know what to say other than I can't ever be as talented, funny, or unique. True mastery. thanks for sharing.
      www.coloringpad.org

Comment

• Faldoe
        Faldoe commented
        Editing a comment
        So did he save a preset on the fly while it was playing? If so, that's great. Looks like he banks up/down and makes another beat loop which he returns to later.

if it was, would that be so bad?
      soundcloud.com/nonlocality
      nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

:|
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• juri
          juri commented
          Editing a comment

Nice!

regggiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee
        soundcloud.com/nonlocality
        nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

Formerly known as Spoonie G.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7874/spoileri.jpg

Comment

• Blakemore
            Blakemore commented
            Editing a comment

spoonie g wrote:

Wow! I can't believe how different the original version was.

Working...
        X