Hiwatt Bob

• Members

pretty useful for minimizing smells.

3-and-41-580x386.jpg

just look at all these satisfied customers:

Diaper+Genie.jpg

piper_genie.jpg

scott%20and%20diaper%20genie.JPG

oh and before SAL chimes in about how parody threads are lame and not funny--i think we know what to get him for channukah this year:

55fcea33.jpg

• Members

I went with something that sent less plastic to the landfill, but people who don't lose sleep over that tend to like these things. I can't remember what I had, but it had a good seal on the lid and an activated charcoal filter on a vent. Just take out the trash often and you don't need a Jeanie.

Rock on...

• Members

I went with something that sent less plastic to the landfill, but people who don't lose sleep over that tend to like these things. I can't remember what I had, but it had a good seal on the lid and an activated charcoal filter on a vent. Just take out the trash often and you don't need a Jeanie.

Rock on...

treehugger.

• Members

Rock on...

internet-memes-neat-chair-flip-guy.gif

• 1 year later...

Archived