Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else using the Diaper Jeanie?

pretty useful for minimizing smells.

just look at all these satisfied customers:

oh and before SAL chimes in about how parody threads are lame and not funny--i think we know what to get him for channukah this year:

MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

9/10

Yeah, I have a '05 model. That thing was a life-saver when my son was born. It's also great for puke rags.
      Originally Posted by english_bob

My pet peeve with Tori Amos was the way she'd replace each vowel sound with every vowel sound, so each waeiourd would be waeiourped beyond comprehensiaeioun.

Originally Posted by mhuxtable

yet another reason why you're the dumbest ****************ing poster on HCFX

Comment

I went with something that sent less plastic to the landfill, but people who don't lose sleep over that tend to like these things. I can't remember what I had, but it had a good seal on the lid and an activated charcoal filter on a vent. Just take out the trash often and you don't need a Jeanie.

Rock on...
        In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. But in practice, there is.

Comment

I went with something that sent less plastic to the landfill, but people who don't lose sleep over that tend to like these things. I can't remember what I had, but it had a good seal on the lid and an activated charcoal filter on a vent. Just take out the trash often and you don't need a Jeanie.

Rock on...

treehugger.
          MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

Rock on...

Originally Posted by english_bob

My pet peeve with Tori Amos was the way she'd replace each vowel sound with every vowel sound, so each waeiourd would be waeiourped beyond comprehensiaeioun.

Originally Posted by mhuxtable

yet another reason why you're the dumbest ****************ing poster on HCFX

Comment

I went with something that sent less plastic to the landfill

same here, i adopted a tamagotchi
              {O,O}
              (__(\
              " "

Comment

same here, i adopted a tamagotchi

c'mon man. TURD ****************ing fergison?? i am disappoint.

Comment

hahahaha
                  Also dick swabs suck. a lot.

good deals with: HazeFX

Comment

does it come with zip ties?

Comment

does it come with zip ties?

nope. velcro. but for that kind of money--you'd think it would come with zip ties.

Comment

turds be flopping round everywhere.

Comment

not to be confused with Diaper Jeans:

Comment

weird in here today.
                            Originally Posted by Inspector 71

I'm only framus in my own mine.

Originally Posted by riff ie

black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing
                            likewise...

Originally Posted by christianatl

I plan on riding my ****************sled through the ******************** apocalypse.

Comment

I had a 2002 version; non chambered, hefty, and had a nice oaky toan, but smelled like complete ****************.
                              Good deals: I've had 'em.

Originally Posted by LSDis4me

Drugs are bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X