IStomp update available

juri

• Members

It gets worse. I tried to download the update for the Stomp Shop and it wouldn't do it because my 22 month old iPod is less then system 4.3. Bill Clayton of Digitech is now aware of this problem, but I don't think there is anything that they can do about it. Apple refuses to let them update apps for any system less than 4.3. Damn Apple and their arrogant policy of locking out loyal owners from simple updates. I refuse to buy a $300 iPod to replace the current one that works just fine. I am still in communication with Harman about this problem and I will update about any solutions they may have.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by KB Gunn View Post
BTW, you can download my new Christian music album, Prophecy for free until Christmas. It has a a place to offer a contribution, but don't feel obligated. Just click on the blog and website link below.
BAHAHAHAHAHA

OH BOY, FREE GOD ROCK!

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by goodhonk View Post
did you use the istomp on the new album? are there only two songs on the new album?

edit: nevermind, i see that each album is represented by one of those bar thingys.
No. That is the wrong website. It is the one below. I am not using SoundCloud for this. Go to www.kbgunn.com.

It is the link that says, Visit my music and blog website.
That is where the free download is. Sorry for the confusion.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by KB Gunn

View Post

If I go to the iPod status window, it says that my 4.2.1 is up to date. It will not allow me to update to a newer iOS. Apple really sucks!!

Well see the thing is that actually they don't suck. They're actually really awesome. So. Yeah. It's the opposite of what you said. Just remember that and you'll be okay.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by TravvyBear View Post
Well see the thing is that actually they don't suck. They're actually really awesome. So. Yeah. It's the opposite of what you said. Just remember that and you'll be okay.

The man has a legitimate gripe, it is a bummer when Apple ceases support for their older products, although understandable for really old products such as my 2008 Macbook which cannot run Thundercougar or whatever OS they're on now.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by TravvyBear

View Post

What is that, some kind of jedi mind trick? If they will not let me update the system of a relatively new unit, that totally sucks and Apple has lost a faithful customer. BTW I am typing this on a quad core intel iMac......

• Members

The man has a legitimate gripe, it is a bummer when Apple ceases support for their older products, although understandable for really old products such as my 2008 Macbook which cannot run Thundercougar or whatever OS they're on now.

Well his iPod is 22 months old. Which means it can DEFINITELY run iOS 5 at least.

Your 2008 Macbook should be able to run Mountain Lion. If not that, then Lion at the very least.

• Members

If I go to the iPod status window, it says that my 4.2.1 is up to date. It will not allow me to update to a newer iOS. Apple really sucks!!

surely you can update it. try going to an apple store if you can. or you can download the newest version and then force itunes to install it

• Members

surely you can update it. try going to an apple store if you can. or you can download the newest version and then force itunes to install it

I must confess, I have no idea houw to do that. Can you download iOS from the app store? I have only had updates when syncing.....

Archived