Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

IStomp update available

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • IStomp update available

    They provide a bunch of their e-pedals for free now, taking it from 2 to 12.

  • #2
    i think they're trying to compete with the zoom stomp.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Comment


    • #3
      I had already purchased 8 of the now free ones.
      www.myspace.com/stillillsd
      www.myspace.com/noisegateband







      Originally Posted by Naterel


      Itchyfingers gets my vote, his pedals scream class









      Originally Posted by bird turbo


      I have a kid like that in the band I play in at my church. I just wanna kick in his little face.









      Originally Posted by Poltergeist


      it sounds like a pitbull is eating the Universe.

      Comment


      • #4
        demand a refund!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Comment


        • #5
          It gets worse. I tried to download the update for the Stomp Shop and it wouldn't do it because my 22 month old iPod is less then system 4.3. Bill Clayton of Digitech is now aware of this problem, but I don't think there is anything that they can do about it. Apple refuses to let them update apps for any system less than 4.3. Damn Apple and their arrogant policy of locking out loyal owners from simple updates. I refuse to buy a $300 iPod to replace the current one that works just fine. I am still in communication with Harman about this problem and I will update about any solutions they may have.
          Kenny Begun
          www.begunaudio.com
          www.kbgunn.com

          Comment


          • #6
            the iHonk marketing campaign did wonders though no?
            Love,Dustinhttp://peendubya.freeforums.org

            Comment


            • #7
              BTW, you can download my new Christian music album, Prophecy for free until Christmas. It has a a place to offer a contribution, but don't feel obligated. Just click on the blog and website link below.
              Kenny Begun
              www.begunaudio.com
              www.kbgunn.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Why can't you update your iPod to a later version of iOS?

                Comment


                • #9






                  Quote Originally Posted by KB Gunn
                  View Post

                  BTW, you can download my new Christian music album, Prophecy for free until Christmas. It has a a place to offer a contribution, but don't feel obligated. Just click on the blog and website link below.




                  BAHAHAHAHAHA



                  OH BOY, FREE GOD ROCK!
                  Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    did you use the istomp on the new album? are there only two songs on the new album?



                    edit: nevermind, i see that each album is represented by one of those bar thingys.
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I thought it was a sin to charge for money Jebus Rock? Oh well thanks for the heads up!
                      Love,Dustinhttp://peendubya.freeforums.org

                      Comment


                      • #12






                        Quote Originally Posted by juri
                        View Post

                        Why can't you update your iPod to a later version of iOS?




                        If I go to the iPod status window, it says that my 4.2.1 is up to date. It will not allow me to update to a newer iOS. Apple really sucks!!
                        Kenny Begun
                        www.begunaudio.com
                        www.kbgunn.com

                        Comment


                        • #13






                          Quote Originally Posted by goodhonk
                          View Post

                          did you use the istomp on the new album? are there only two songs on the new album?



                          edit: nevermind, i see that each album is represented by one of those bar thingys.




                          No. That is the wrong website. It is the one below. I am not using SoundCloud for this. Go to www.kbgunn.com.



                          It is the link that says, Visit my music and blog website.

                          That is where the free download is. Sorry for the confusion.
                          Kenny Begun
                          www.begunaudio.com
                          www.kbgunn.com

                          Comment


                          • #14






                            Quote Originally Posted by guitardustin
                            View Post

                            I thought it was a sin to charge for money Jebus Rock? Oh well thanks for the heads up!




                            That is why it is free.....
                            Kenny Begun
                            www.begunaudio.com
                            www.kbgunn.com

                            Comment


                            • #15






                              Quote Originally Posted by KB Gunn
                              View Post

                              No. That is the wrong website. It is the one below. I am not using SoundCloud for this. Go to www.kbgunn.com.



                              It is the link that says, Visit my music and blog website.

                              That is where the free download is. Sorry for the confusion.




                              ah, okay. i was already 5 songs in.
                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X