Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK, THE TITS SIGNATURES ARE TOO MUCH. PEOPLE WILL END UP BEING FIRED.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, THE TITS SIGNATURES ARE TOO MUCH. PEOPLE WILL END UP BEING FIRED.

I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO REPORT THIS **************** BUT COME ON.

COMMON SENSE. GET RID OF THEM.

rly tho

Comment

What's the deal with them in the first place? Another inside joke I've missed?

Ita erat quando hic adveni.

Comment

• riff ie
        riff ie commented
        Editing a comment

boobie trapped...

• lefort_1
        lefort_1 commented
        Editing a comment

Terminus wrote:

What's the deal with them in the first place? Another inside joke I've missed?

Oddly, there is a pedal connection, but I understand.

I'd have to turn off Sigs if Iwas to view this site at work...the girls there just might file a sexual-whatever lawsuit against the boss......me.

Someone had a sig with a girl in underwear thrashing around on a couch for weeks/months and you get upset about a pedal reviewer? 

For Sale: hcfx chat (no users)

Comment

• AimmarCair
        AimmarCair commented
        Editing a comment

BrentMpls wrote:

Someone had a sig with a girl in underwear thrashing around on a couch for weeks/months and you get upset about a pedal reviewer? 

Pretty much thought this when I saw the thread title. Thought I'd better not come into this thread just in case picklebottom had an anger fit. I'm probably ignorelist'd now so whatevs.

Dr.Picklebottom wrote:

lol @ reporting.  That function is no longer available on the new and improved HC.

Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â ****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â**** Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â**** Â**** Â**** Â****Â****Â****Â****Â**** Recipient of 1 Kudo: BOTB 2013

Comment

• Turd Furgison
        Turd Furgison commented
        Editing a comment

yes it is, but since the site is fancy now, they are using the french spelling...kudos

Dr.Picklebottom wrote:

I get the feeling it's ok..

photo SimilarPics2_zps2671d7f5.jpg

Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something...

Comment

tits

tits

Comment

• Dr.Picklebottom
          Dr.Picklebottom commented
          Editing a comment

:catsurprised:

im not upset, i post in allcaps sometimes b/c my keyboard is very old and often malfunctions.

i think its ****************ing stupid, unfunny, and juvenile to post near nudity in your signature.

ive turned off signatures so i dont even care anymore but i still think you guys are retards.

:cattongue:

Dr.Picklebottom wrote:

This

I don't want to have to make a blanket statement telling everyone that they can't show any clevage in their sigs, or posted images, but please use common sense folks. If it's not PG rated, then please don't post it. If you think it's something that could cause issues for someone at work, please don't post it, or at the very least, use the spoiler function to "hide" it. Please don't make me have to go in and edit your sigs...

Thanks.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• Lou Speed's Alt
          Lou Speed's Alt commented
          Editing a comment

Phil O'Keefe wrote:

Dr.Picklebottom wrote:

This

I don't want to have to make a blanket statement telling everyone that they can't show any clevage in their sigs, or posted images, but please use common sense folks. If it's not PG rated, then please don't post it. If you think it's something that could cause issues for someone at work, please don't post it, or at the very least, use the spoiler function to "hide" it. Please don't make me have to go in and edit your sigs...

Thanks.

The spoiler function also doesn't work in the new and improved HC.

hi.png

Attached Files
        For Sale: hcfx chat (no users)

Comment

Comment

maor
            YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

• starmansam
              starmansam commented
              Editing a comment

macadood wrote:
              maor

yessir. I'm guessing it means she writes using a mirror.

Working...
          X