Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD batwing set complete...

Picked up a used sg classic (guitar on the right, sitting with my 06 junior and 09 standard) because they have disconinued them and I've always wanted a 2 p90 sg. I am a huge sg fan but never wanted to pay for vintage so i just make them sort of correct to my liking. I will pull the stop tail and fill the holes on the classic and add a short vibrola. The neck on the classic is the biggest of the bunch and i am really liking it.
    batwing trio
    I Know they did a late 60's custom with a large guard but until they reissue that my batwing guard set is complete. I guess now I need  to start buying small guard sg's....

Attached Files
    facebook.com/TheSpiritAnimalshttp://thespiritanimals.bandcamp.com/GOOD DEALS: Iamtehcure, succor, juri, conky

Killer! Nice batwing set! I've got a Jr. that looks like that from 1968. The P90 sounds killer on my Jr.
    —-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, friend.

Comment

• goodhonk
      goodhonk commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks awesome!

How do you like the neck on the classic?

Man those look nice. 

good transactions: themeanreds, OnWingsOfLead, bass_econo, PumpkinPieces, meganutt7, Used666, mrweems, scoogs, TravvyBear, joeya, wiz-ski, conky

Comment

Working...
    X