X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamman Solo XT?

Hey DigiTechRep, what is the lowdown on this? I just saw this at Digitech's website but nobody has mentioned it yet here. (Sorry if I missed it somewhere...) It looks great (stereo in a compact form, sync via cable to another unit, etc.), and may have me trading my Jamman Stereo for it.

http://www.digitech.com/en-US/products/jamman-solo-xt

Comments?

We just released the XT and the V-10 Power Block on Friday. I did the demo video for the XT last Monday, I'll have it edited by EOB tomorrow. The JamMan SoloXT is WAY feature-packed, I mean like more feature-packed than any JamMan ever:

Stereo in/out

JamSync to connect and sync to other JamMan SoloXT's

BPM Adjustment/Display

Tap Tempo

Time Stretching/Compression

Auto Record

FS3X Footswitch Jack

USB For Loop Editor

External Card

Internal Memory

DC Power w/Power Supply Included

It is kind of ridiculous all the stuff it does.

Comment

Woah! Looks like I'm finally gonna have to upgrade from my JamMan version 1.

Can you store a loop while it's being played?

Comment

ability to reverse loops?
        <div class="signaturecontainer">Decolonize</div><br><br>

Comment

Very cool. So will the Solo XT replace the Solo?

Mr. DigiRep, could you tell us more about the price of both new products...? The power supply looks fantastic as well.

...and I'm still GASing hard for the Whammy DaVe. Damn.
          <div class="signaturecontainer">good deals: <b><font color="seagreen">maracox</font>, <font color="seagreen">stevics</font>, <font color="seagreen">whoismilan</font></b></div>

Comment

Ahhhh ha. Well then.

JamMan XT vs. Mooer Looper. I'm waiting for that thread.
            <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Trebuchet MS"><font size="1"><font color="#996633">Smooth deals with: <i>duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookie</i><br><br></font><font color="tan">Fender Custom Shop '52 Telecaster<br>Gibson 2013 SG Standard<br>Fender Deville III 4x10<br><b><i>Oh Henry!</i></b> chocolate bars<br>Pedals n' stuff</font></font></font><br><br><b><a href="http://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com" target="_blank">http://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com</a></b><br><br><br></div>

Comment

does time stretch / compression change pitch....can it? I used my 3 x DFX94 for years because of the pitch change.

why not make the jamman with midi in/out
              <div class="signaturecontainer">** Looking for<br />
              <br />
              Frantone Auto Looper<br />
              Tape's Hollow Earth Trem</div>

Comment

Sync to other XT's. Can you explain more how this works? I assume the first to make a loop is the one that the others are sync'd to. Or does one of the loopers always have to be the first?

Also, no midi connections so I guess there is no way to sync other things right, the sync is only for the XT, right? No tap tempo input either?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by manymanyhaha
                  View Post

Sync to other XT's. Can you explain more how this works? I assume the first to make a loop is the one that the others are sync'd to. Or does one of the loopers always have to be the first?

Quote Originally Posted by Digitech

The JamMan Solo XT features a unique pedal-linking capability called JamSync. For multi-phrase looping, a guitarist can link together two JamMan Solo XTs and record different length phrases in each while staying in perfect sync. Link together three JamMans and the JamSync will provide three synced phrases, and so on. Loopers can now use as many phrases as they need to create intricate loop layering.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by DigiTechRep
                    View Post

We just released the XT and the V-10 Power Block on Friday. I did the demo video for the XT last Monday, I'll have it edited by EOB tomorrow. The JamMan SoloXT is WAY feature-packed, I mean like more feature-packed than any JamMan ever:

Stereo in/out

JamSync to connect and sync to other JamMan SoloXT's

BPM Adjustment/Display

Tap Tempo

Time Stretching/Compression

Auto Record

FS3X Footswitch Jack

USB For Loop Editor

External Card

Internal Memory

DC Power w/Power Supply Included

It is kind of ridiculous all the stuff it does.

sounds good.
                    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><b>Good Deals with</b>: <font color="darkslategray">CM1000, Hides-His-Eyes, HeartfeltDawn, <b>Kayzer</b>, kpd78, <b>Neoflox</b>, Sikor, <b>SilenceSketches, Snufkino</b> a. WAWBanks... !!</font></font><br></div><br><br>&quot;Sometimes you've got to stand out to fit in.&quot;

Comment

wow.. looks great.
                      <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="5"><a href="https://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Effects/22-pedals-for-trade-Boss-rarities-bass-FX-drives-fuzz-reverb/m-p/36075665#M198517" target="_blank"><font color="teal"><b>Pedals FS/T updated</b></font></a></font><br><br><font size="2"><a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2014628-Official-Effects-Good-Deal-Bad-Deal-Sticky!&amp;p=42676974&amp;viewfull=1#post42676974 " target="_blank"><font color="green">Good deals here</font></a></font><br><br><a href="http://www.facebook.com/groups/255463402198/" target="_blank"><font color="blue">Buy, sell and trade pedals on Facepuke</font></a></div>

Comment

That sync feature is smart, I like it.
                        Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by fever606
                          View Post

Thanks for quoting something that does not answer my question.

Comment

Let's talk $$$
                            <div class="signaturecontainer">good deals: <b><font color="seagreen">maracox</font>, <font color="seagreen">stevics</font>, <font color="seagreen">whoismilan</font></b></div>

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by manymanyhaha
                              View Post

You connect an 1/8" stereo cable from the out of the first XT to the in of the next. The first in the chain automatically becomes master, the second becomes the slave. Then do the same from the 2nd to 3rd, etc.

Also, no midi connections so I guess there is no way to sync other things right, the sync is only for the XT, right? No tap tempo input either?

There is no room for MIDI with this form factor. The sync is for XT's only at this time. There is a tap tempo button on the front of the XT and the FS3X may allow for external tap tempo. There is some fluidity with the button assignment on the FS3X right now, no assignments are yet set in stone.

Comment

Working...
                              X