Petition to go back to 1.0

Tron Murphy

• Members

so what exactly isn't working out? granted, the layout is a little different and tastes some getting used to, and things like adding images and embedding videos isn't as easy as it was before, and I really don't like the mobile layout that they force on you every time you visit the page using a phone, but at least you can view and make threads.

I think the biggest problem is people acting like whiney cunts, posting bull{censored} threads, trolling and bailing. the functionality is there (and could still use some tweaking), but its the posters that bring this place down. its been like that for years though. thats what stops be from browsing and posting as much, so maybe I'm missing the bigger flaws.

• Members

Where are the user reviews? Is there ANY hope of getting them back? The answer is obvious. This site was useful ONLY for the user reviews. I'm not interested in reading people's posts about the cool new Epi LP they just bought. At this point I think it would behove someone else to start a new, INDEPENDENT web site taking off from where HC 1.0 was left.

• Members

I used to read the reviews for years until I started posting on the forums.

They're a really good driver of new forum users.

I really hope the new reviews have some sort of forum integration, showing relevant topics etc, a long a it's not too obtrusive.

Archived