Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Suicide Kit

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicide Kit

What's everyone think about this?  I already know what our christian brothers are going to say.

why helium and what does it do? gives you a high pitched chipmunk voice to scream right before you die?? :S

YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ Oᶰᶜᵉ<br><blockquote><hr>Robopimp wrote:<br>Chat crüe is srs crüe<hr></blockquote><br>For Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3<br><br>Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

• goodhonk
      goodhonk commented
      Editing a comment

$2 worth of parts and no soldering.    

• willyburger
      willyburger commented
      Editing a comment

macadood wrote:

why helium and what does it do? gives you a high pitched chipmunk voice to scream right before you die?? :S

Helium is odorless and tasteless.  What it does in a completely enclosed space like a plastic bag is displace oxygen so you suffocate.  It can happen fast.  I've done the squeeky voice thing and after only a couple of lungfuls of helium in a row, I got dizzy and tingly with blue lips pretty quickly.

I need the eating popcorn emoticon for this one..

<div class="signaturecontainer">Knowledge Is Good<br />
    Rock Is Good<br />
    The Knowledge Of Rock Is Good</div>

Comment

Unneccesary expense. Ever see the warnings on ordinary plastic bags? "This is not a toy. May cause suffocation" etc?

Yeah, helium will knock you out, and so will your own breath.

If you intend to go, please give me kudos before you try this.

http://www.youtube.com/user/eti313 (umm, how do we make clickable links in sigs?)<br>Deals: Tron Murphy, hangwire, renula, AimmarCair, Urinate Forever, ck3<br>Kudos'd

Comment

• Urinate Forever
        Urinate Forever commented
        Editing a comment
        I think the idea is that the helium bag provides a less harsh alternative to that.

heath ledger

Comment

1. Take an amazing train ride to Chicago, never speaking a word.
        2. Bottle of Scotch in hand, drink until you're seeing triples.
        3. Stumble up to the top of the John Hancock Center and leap off smiling.
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Trebuchet MS"><font size="1"><font color="#996633">Smooth deals with: <i>duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookie</i><br><br></font><font color="tan">Fender Custom Shop '52 Telecaster<br>Gibson 2013 SG Standard<br>Fender Deville III 4x10<br><b><i>Oh Henry!</i></b> chocolate bars<br>Pedals n' stuff</font></font></font><br><br><b><a href="http://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com" target="_blank">http://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com</a></b><br><br><br></div>

Comment

• evets618
          evets618 commented
          Editing a comment

Stocking stuffers for Xmas 2013!

• SwingingStax
          SwingingStax commented
          Editing a comment

TomVanDeven wrote:
          1. Take an amazing train ride to Chicago, never speaking a word.
          2. Bottle of Scotch in hand, drink until you're seeing triples.
          3. Stumble up to the top of the John Hancock Center and leap off smiling.

1. Take a nice train ride to Chicago.

2. Stay a few days, check out the sites, hit a few open mics.

3. Buy a Life Vest, get VERY wasted, and go for a swim in Lake Michigan.

Working...
      X