READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 2-18-13

Phil O'Keefe

Welcome to the spam thread. wave.gif

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. cop.gif

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Members
  • Members

I've studied and experimented with the Fz-1 circuit extensively to understand how and why they worked like they did. I managed to tracked down enough original (and quite rare) 2N270 transistors to select the optimal gains and leakage to build a clone so I could use it in comparison and tuning of further Fz-1 clones.

This one was built with NOS 60's RCA 2N408 germanium PNP transistors, the direct replacement large signal RF power section transistor RCA came up with to replace the 2N270 used in the original pedal. Modifications from the original are:

1) a power isolation, voltage converter and regulator circuit allows you to use a standard tip negative, sleeve positive (Boss style) power supply. No battery clip included.

2) The switching circuit is true bypass with indicator LED

3) A 50K linear taper pot replaces the stock 50K audio taper pot in the attack control to make it easier to dial in the settings you want.

Hand built and hand painted with oven baked enamel by myself, I make these one at a time. The inside is signed, dated and serialized and has my contact e-mail should it ever need service. Here are a couple photos. Followed by a clip. I'm not the player most of you are, obviously, but it should give you an idea of the sound. The clip was done with a Gibson SG equipped with BurstBucker Pros into a stock 80's Fender Champ 12 with the EQ set flat and the bright switch pulled. I used a Edirol / Roland R-09HR Portable High-Resolution Audio Recorder set about a foot in front of the amp with the compression, bass cut and limiter all on. Not the ideal set up, I understand, but it's what I have to use at the moment.

$125 paypaled and shipped in the US. Contact me for a shipping quote for outside the US please. The rates have gone up quite a bit recently.

Clip

Fz-1 outside

Fz-1 inside

• Members

General Guitar Gadgets Russian Green Muff Clone - $100 shipped

- Thick muff fuzzdistortion, black sparkle enclosure, with a green LED

Danelctro Cool Cat Chorus-  $35 shipped -Mod'ed with a full size 3PDT switch,  true bypass, old school analog sounds!

Danelctro Tuna Melt-  $25 shipped -Minty tremolo. I sold my SemaphorePulsar to keep the Dano danelectrotunamelt.jpg

Live Wire Solutions LWS21 Universal Latching Footswitch  -  $12 shipped DV016_Jpg_Large_481474.jpg

• Members

$500 Shipped and Paypal'd. U.S. only.

No trades, please. Plastic still on pickups and rear covers.

AR325.jpg

Nice Chinese guitar, fit and finish at least as good as a new LP.

3pc Maple set-in neck

Figured Bubinga top/Mahogany body

Bound Rosewood fretboard w/ Pearl & Abalone block inlay

Medium frets

Gold hardware

Series, parallel & coil-tap pickup wiring

• Members

Pictures can be seen here: http://imgur.com/a/2fTOW

Line 6 Verbzilla - $80 Very minor cosmetic wear. Missing right stereo input bushing (see pictures). Never used it in stereo mode but this should just be a cosmetic issue.

EHX Memory Boy - $70 Minor cosmetic wear.

Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz - $40 Very minor cosmetic wear. Volume knob has broken tip (see pictures). Does not affect function in any way.

All prices include paypal and shipping! No trades please.

• Members

FS/FT Vintage Phase 90, Fuzz Factory, Ninety Orange, PDS 1002, Punkifier, Bad Monkey, LPB-1, Drum Machine

Vintage phase 90 $200 OBO- Date on pot dates to 1974.  Has definite signs of age but works flawlessly.  Sounds amazing!

Vexter Fuzz Factory  $120 OBO -  with box.

Mooer Ninety Orange $50 OBO - Great shape.  Box and goodies.

Digitech PDS-1002 $100 OBO - Looks great for age.  Works woderfully.  Has batery door.

DOD Punkifier $100 OBO - Works great.  Looks great.  Missing battery door.

Digitech Bad Monkey $30 OBO - Great shape.  No box.

EHX LPB-1 $25 OBO - Does exactly what it should.

Alesis SR-16 $75 OBO - Famous drum machine w box.

PS Vita Trade Only - Great shape with a few games and case.

Pictures available by request. Please feel free to make trade offers.

• Members

Selling the very first 'Fuel Tank Jr under the Pedaltrain Mini' that started the craze, otherwise known in guitar forums as 'The Bart Mod'. Modded by yours trully, the PT Mini has a Fuel Tank Jr underneath (with all the connectors and box), an IEC AC plug and lead, and two panel mounted Neutrik jacks for the guitar input and output (you can solder your favorite cable and right angle plugs).

Gig bag is in great condition.

(Own a legendary piece of guitar forum corksniffery. Haha, just kidding.)

$165 shipped and Paypal. Not interested in trades. PM please. Thanks.

Pic 103.jpg

Pic 102.jpg

• Members

FS/FT Paypal Cont. US only

Way Huge Supa Puss with box, instructions, and pins

Whirlwind Orange box Phaser

and maaaaaybe my Malekko Limited Edition Spring Chicken

Only things I'm interested in are Pedaltrain jr, power supplies, vb-2, and that scrilla. 

Make offers!

Archived