Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• today, i got an ibanez ad9

I paid $40 for it. It sounds good.

That's all.
    Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Nice in depth review.

Comment

**************** you, occasional contributor.
      Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

how angry, i am
      soundcloud.com/nonlocality
      nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

echodeluxe wrote:
        I paid $40 for it. It sounds good.

That's all.

That's a great price for a solid little analog delay.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Yeah I felt kinda bad taking his pedal for so little, but tgen I didn't. He seemed to know a lot about gear.

I'm planning on doing the Keeley mod myself.

Comment

If it's an original maxon build you got a freaking steal. If not, still a good deal for analog with stereo out. (Did ibanez reissue this one?)

Comment

It is a reissue, made in Japan. It sounds good, nice and dark and kinda washy. I need to mess around with the trims a little to get it to oscillate. but I mean, il just Keeley mod this bitch.

Comment

Get an AD-80.  Best mass produced 18v made.  AD-9's are friggin' sweet.  The AD-80 Blows the DM-2/3 and almost all others  away.  DOD 585 almost same as AD-80 at 1/3rd the price.  if you see one snag it.

Nothing beats quality.

Comment

• macadood
                  macadood commented
                  Editing a comment

great price indeed! 

Phil, can you run an IP check on invisidood and out him for us please? i think its lsdbro

I'm not actually in the market for delay, I just saw it was a crazy deal and snagged it. I knew they were goof delays and I'm glad I went for it. It's gonna be a great texture to have on hand.

I have a bunch of delay so I'm pretty set. Space echo, stereo memory man, de7, and now the ad9. If you count all my reverb and looper (holy grail, supernatural, spring, rv7, jamman solo) I'm really living up to my name.

Comment

Chris?
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Urinate Forever
                    Urinate Forever commented
                    Editing a comment
                    CHRIS SHOULD COME BACK TO CHAT

Too busy not having internet at my place right now :'(

Comment

• Josh33
                    Josh33 commented
                    Editing a comment

I have the ad-9 on my board currently and i really like it. Really simple, basic, great sounding delay for cheap. Kicked my  DMM and Malekko E600 off. No one can really tell live, and i can replace the ad9 for much cheaper if it breaks.

great deal man, congrats!

This thread is not about you. It's about a pedal.

Comment

• Urinate Forever
                    Urinate Forever commented
                    Editing a comment
                    def about the invisible man, now eh, mate

Shrimp on the Barbie

Comment

Working...
                  X