Latest Record Haul

goodhonk

• Members

Love the Man...Or Astro-man?!

I got a copy of the Derek and the Dominos 2LP many years ago for like a dollar in a record store that used to be a warehouse or auto repair shop. Not that there's anything interesting about that...just sayin'.

• Members

Love the Man...Or Astro-man?!

I got a copy of the Derek and the Dominos 2LP many years ago for like a dollar in a record store that used to be a warehouse or auto repair shop. Not that there's anything interesting about that...just sayin'.

• Members

sweet.

I've had horrible luck with vinyl lately... i have two returns in with Amazon right now... one so warped it almost jumped my arm and the other had so much surface damage it was skipping and popping. New right out of the plastic. sucks.

• Members

sweet.

I've had horrible luck with vinyl lately... i have two returns in with Amazon right now... one so warped it almost jumped my arm and the other had so much surface damage it was skipping and popping. New right out of the plastic. sucks.

• Members

Nice haul!

For Christmas, I got Roman Candle by Elliott Smith (the new "remaster", it sounds EXCELLENT); the latest 180g pressing of Dark Side of the Moon; the latest Beatles remasters of Revolver (complete with awful distortion on Eleanor Rigby, thanks to what seems generally crappy North American remaster pressings) the White Album, and Abbey Road; Funeral by Arcade Fire; and Pet Sounds.

I love having musical friends and a lot of family biggrin.gif

• Members

Nice haul!

For Christmas, I got Roman Candle by Elliott Smith (the new "remaster", it sounds EXCELLENT); the latest 180g pressing of Dark Side of the Moon; the latest Beatles remasters of Revolver (complete with awful distortion on Eleanor Rigby, thanks to what seems generally crappy North American remaster pressings) the White Album, and Abbey Road; Funeral by Arcade Fire; and Pet Sounds.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ILOVEMYFENDER

View Post

Nice haul!

shame about the remastered revolver, first i'd heard of any problems. i was hesitant to purchase new vinyl, but i picked up a copy of pet sounds on the 180g, and man is that a heavy record, good quality. i saw a new copy of jellyfish's bellybutton and was very tempted to pick that up. then i found a used dj's copy of it with the, "say it before you play it" sticker.

Quote Originally Posted by bluehuricane

View Post

I bought some records today too, i love going to Rainy Day Records in Olympia734748_544150048931260_73818568_n.jpg

nice haul!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ILOVEMYFENDER

View Post

Nice haul!

shame about the remastered revolver, first i'd heard of any problems. i was hesitant to purchase new vinyl, but i picked up a copy of pet sounds on the 180g, and man is that a heavy record, good quality. i saw a new copy of jellyfish's bellybutton and was very tempted to pick that up. then i found a used dj's copy of it with the, "say it before you play it" sticker.

Quote Originally Posted by bluehuricane

View Post

I bought some records today too, i love going to Rainy Day Records in Olympia734748_544150048931260_73818568_n.jpg

nice haul!

• 1 month later...

Archived