X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigur Ros inspired looping song using two loopers

For this video I wanted to open with an ambient soundscape and then bring in a chord part later (10) which is almost impossible using one looper because the soundscape part is not in time. I found a solution by using two looping pedals. The one last in the chain (Digitech JamMan Stereo) for the soundscape, the one before that (Digitech DL-8) for the song part.

I'm upload a video every week (looping video, gear demo or videosong) so suscribe if you like it!

yes! new clip. listening now

YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

• macadood
      macadood commented
      Editing a comment
      very nice, as usual

The Ebow van be a little tricky to control at first but it's not that hard once you get used to it. I always use a volume pedal along with it to fade in and fade out and play with the volume a little. Also some delay and reverb to make it sound smooth and not too in your face sounding.

Comment

• |||||
      ||||| commented
      Editing a comment
      what are you using for overdrive in the video? sounds great!

Working...
X